Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• vaprarts
    Reply to critique my branding attempt
    vaprarts
    I was thinking of sizes all the way down to a favicon 16px x 16px Ill hop back on the sketching.. Im less worried about the branding now as i realize i dont need it.. At the same time being its for myself...
    Yesterday, 11:40 PM
  • sybli
    Comment on How well do you see color? (fun & games)
    sybli
    Lol, yeah, you have one minute to get as many as you can . But I'm not surprised the cookies won. The always wi..*nom* *nom* *nom*.
    Yesterday, 09:52 PM
  • Ryukori
    Hello GDF
    Ryukori
    Hello everyone, I'm from Canada and I've been completing graphics requests for over 3 years. I mainly use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator software.
    Yesterday, 09:33 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Friend as a client - problem
    <b>
    You know, I wouldn't really consider it a complete loss. Looking back, I made some mistakes early in my career that cost me money. At the time, I was upset, but the money I've saved by heeding what I...
    Yesterday, 09:25 PM
  • creare
    Reply to Logo forum graphic design
    creare

is true , thanks...
    Yesterday, 09:18 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film company name

Okay, I seem to remember a film entertainment company (ie Warner Bros, MGM) whose film intro consisted of searchlights and a 1930's syle metropolis.

Does anyone know what that company is?
    In this post there are 47 people, none of them can be seen.

That would be 20th Century Fox

Tiny logo in the corner

Comment

Thanks Kool... I even had the damn song in my head, but I couldn't think of the company.

Okay another question... was there one with an Airship in it?
      In this post there are 47 people, none of them can be seen.

Comment

Kool is da man!!!

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Yeah I love that fanfare intro!

Me and my boyfriend like to sing it and do a silly dance

da-da-daaa! da-da-di-didaaa! dadada-daaaa!...etc.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Best Film Company Jingle EVER!

PS, did anyone ever notice the fallout of 20th Century Fox, which was such a major fixture and icon in our society? I wonder why... Anything in the name, perhaps? A little lack of foresight, maybe?
            Last edited by Ned; 09-25-2006, 02:37 AM.
            Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
            mediamainline.com
            cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

Any fans of the animated series "Futurama" will noticed the 30th Century Fox bumper at the end of each episode (since the show takes place in the far future). Funny stuff. Ironically Fox feels they have to show their official logo, so they'll show 30th Century Fox and then 20th Century Fox markers at the end of each episode. Its an almost-deja-vu moment.
              Broke or just cheap? Read my list of free open source alternatives to Adobe Creative Suite software.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X