Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to HD photos
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF joaof9352

If you're starting with a low res image, using Photoshop will not make that low quality image into a high quality one.

We ask all new members to read...
    Today, 11:18 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Want to learn how to do this effect...
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF aquintero

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask...
    Today, 11:16 AM
  • dbDESIGN
    Reply to Nightclub Flyer/Poster Design
    dbDESIGN
    @PanToshi: Done and thanks!

@CataclysmX: Thanks for the tip! When I look at it now, the date does feel to go out of the view somehow, its not something the observator sees at the first glance...
    Today, 10:23 AM
  • joaof9352
    HD photos
    joaof9352
    Hey I'm new at design and photoshop, and i have a question : How to make an image with better quality in photoshop ? Thank you
    Today, 09:09 AM
  • aquintero
    Want to learn how to do this effect...
    aquintero
    I want to learn how to do this font effect. Quick learner, and looking to do this effect with the word "OREGON". Appreciate any guidance....
    Today, 07:01 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What toys have you got on your desk right now... game

Inspired by budafists' application game here is another.

ive got:

Some knitted juggling balls
    a rubber ducky
    a can of beer
    a sponge bob square pants stress reliever
    a Dunny figure (a strange kinda Vinyl rabbit thing)
    a Ninja turtle keyring
    and a darth vader lego man

oh and a spiderman with magnetic hands thats climing on my light

oh and some sponge bob kinder egg toys on to of my monitor, love sponge bob

I've got the dragon from Snow White, you wind it up and it walks and the arms move up and down. You gotta have toys on your desk.
    How about a chain pickerel in your bath tub?

Comment

I don't plan on a long stay, so nothing but my water bottle, paper, case notes, etc.

Comment

a fisher price toddler toy telephone, several mr men story books, a dirty bib and a large mug of very strong coffee, so much for a creative and inspiring work space. Oh and I just spotted a tube of teething gel on top of one of the speakers. Maybe I'll rub some of it in my eyes, they hurt!
        at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

toys are indeed a must... some guy here has got an air-zooka

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/Airzooka/index.html

its got a range of like 30 odd feet!!! you can fart in it a shoot your fart at people.................. allegedly............
          Last edited by distruktor; 09-25-2006, 04:23 PM.

Comment

i got a little green plastic buddah statue, a little wooden loon, my vid. ipod and thats about it.... oh yeah can't forget an original micheal jackson doll from back when he was still mostly black
            Aspire to Inspire before you Expire

Comment

just the necessities...

1) coffee mug
              2) ipod
              3) cell phone
              4) nerf basketball for the hoop on my door
              5) water bottle
              You see, whenever I start feeling sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by frankster
                a fisher price toddler toy telephone, several mr men story books, a dirty bib and a large mug of very strong coffee, so much for a creative and inspiring work space. Oh and I just spotted a tube of teething gel on top of one of the speakers. Maybe I'll rub some of it in my eyes, they hurt!

i know where you coming from (kinda) my best freinds got two little kids both of which are teething. He looks knackered... all the time...

Comment

Those airzooka things are fun, for about 30 minutes and then you just have an enormous hunk of plastic in your house. Got one for my sister for Christmas a few years back and she hid places and messed up strangers hair from a distance.
                  at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

Originally posted by frankster
                    Those airzooka things are fun, for about 30 minutes and then you just have an enormous hunk of plastic in your house. Got one for my sister for Christmas a few years back and she hid places and messed up strangers hair from a distance.

ha ha ha... yeah thats good fun, especially if they're wearing a wig MWUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA....

Comment

ipod with JBL speaker dock.
                      www.standercreative.com

Comment

we used to have a dart board, but that put too many holes in the wall...lol
                        www.standercreative.com

Comment

Originally posted by Silence04
                          ipod with JBL speaker dock.

oooOOOooo... nice toys!

i havent got an ipod yet, am i the only one on here that hasnt got one?

Comment

Originally posted by Silence04
                            we used to have a dart board, but that put too many holes in the wall...lol

off desk toys we have a pool table, a foozball thingy and a PS2

Comment

I have a little punching bag on top of computer with Homer on it. When you hit it, its says "d'oh!".
                              I have The Ant and the Advarrk figures (Pink Panther cartoons) also on top.
                              I have a little R2D2 figure there too. The rest are pin-ups of sketches, pieces of produced artwork (work related).

Oh yeah, my favorite toy is my crossbow. Its a toy one with sucker cup ends. I have doubled the elastics and can shoot it a good 15 feet and it will still stick. (its for managment).
                              There are about 100 stress balls in our office and little nerf sports balls which we chuck at each other.
                              "You're just jealous because YOUR hat doesn't have a clock in it!"

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X