Paper Types

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper Types

OK. So I am working on a branding project and think that a good paper would be Neenah Classic Columns. Does anyone know of another Column-like paper out there? I've also thought about going for the Laid look but not sure. I think the Linen, though it looks nice, might be too much for the logo, design of it.

The envelopes are a little pricey for Columns and I don't think I want to use Columns for letterhead/business cards and then not for matching envelopes.
    Dribbble Page
    Behance Portfolio
    Linkedin Profile

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ampeddesign
    Reply to Logo Critique Please
    ampeddesign
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I am worried that the E is not obvious enough. Do you think that's the case? Or do you think maybe it doesn't matter so much?
    Yesterday, 10:16 PM
  • SophieMDesigner
    Good morrow! I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice in this logo?
    SophieMDesigner
    Hi GDF Peeps!

My name is Sophie M O'Connell I live in Sunny Devon in the UK and I was recently made redundant from a local newspaper/ad agency. Turns out this isn't such a bad thing though......
    Yesterday, 08:02 PM
  • Mojo
    Reply to Questions about Pitching to New Client
    Mojo
    I wouldn't show sketches. You're demonstrating your propensity to give away your work for free, without any sort of contract or agreement to terms. It's a bad precedent and it makes it more likely in...
    Yesterday, 12:44 PM
  • B
    Reply to Logo Critique Please
    B
    It took me a few seconds, but instead of AMP D, it says AMPED. It's clever making an electrical plug from the E and D. The abbreviation "amp' has a bunch of definitions, like amplifier or ampere....
    Yesterday, 12:25 PM
  • B
    Reply to Questions about Pitching to New Client
    B
    It's been my experience that when clients see rough sketches, they are typically unable to envision a sketch becoming a finished product. They also see it as unfinished and seem to feel an urge to want...
    Yesterday, 12:06 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X