Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quark autopage

Hi,
    Please excuse a beginner's question, but in QuarkXpress7, if you import text that exceeds the current page (in project or in book), where does the rest of the text go? I looked up something about autopage being selected, but it is selected, and yet the text does not seem to spill onto page 2 etc.
    Thanks for catering to a newbie.
    Robert

It is contained in the text box, but isn't shown.

If you want it to continue to the next page, you have to insert a page, add a text box and link the boxes together. Text will continue through all the linked boxes you have in the order you've linked them.

Auto paging is used by making an auto page marker on the master page. Quark will then write the correct folio to correspond to your document where ever you put the auto page marker.
    In this post there are 47 people, none of them can be seen.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
      Reply to what's everyone working on???
      PanToshi
      Brand dev for couple of event thingies
      Brand dev for a couple of product thingies
      Some logo thingies
      Some other misc stuff like guide thingies and voice thingies
      Oh, and cupcakes....
      Today, 01:12 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Seeking feedback: 2D & 3D concepts
      PrintDriver
      If your logo is what you have shown in the subway poster, the reason I ask how your logo is illuminated is because those skinny letter strokes and serifs at the size you have indicated on your wall (in...
      Today, 08:40 AM
    • calebninja
      Reply to just went from having the oldest imac in the company...
      calebninja
      Hey I'm in Kansas City too! What do you think about the Chiefs taking a Maholmes last night in the draft? Pretty crazy that it's been so long since they've drafted a first round QB, but I love the mo...
      Today, 08:37 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Logo Advice
      KitchWitch
      Hi Billz and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
      Today, 07:28 AM
    • mortician.19
      Reply to Seeking feedback: 2D & 3D concepts
      mortician.19
      Thanks for the feedback for my assessment, I was a bit vague with the brief (the elements are to market the studio not decorate the studio) - your comments on the wall sign were very helpful, it's the...
      Today, 06:00 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X