Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• martyng
    Photoshop UI Vector?
    martyng
    Hello! It's been a long time since I posted here, I hope everyone is well.

I'm getting some digital wallpaper done for our office and the idea is to have a wall looking like a computer desktop......
    Today, 09:07 AM
  • FButler
    Reply to Hello there
    FButler
    Hi Dino-Mario,

Welcome to the forum!

You sound just like me, I want to know and to learn everything too; I'm primarily a graphic designer, but I've dabbled in HTML, CSS, digital...
    Today, 08:42 AM
  • FButler
    Reply to Hello all. New Here I specialize in t-shirt printing and graphic designs
    FButler
    Hi tchandler52,

Welcome to the forum!

FB
    Today, 08:35 AM
  • FButler
    Reply to Hi new here
    FButler
    Welcome Jess!

I am also looking at expanding into digital design and maybe website. I looked into web design years ago and found that this website was very useful.

http://w...
    Today, 08:34 AM
  • B
    Reply to Open Sans 13/14 struggle
    B
    When coding websites, type size is very often specified in pixels and ems -- not so much in points.

So assuming that we're talking about legibility on computer displays, I think Open Sans...
    Today, 02:50 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quark autopage

Hi,
    Please excuse a beginner's question, but in QuarkXpress7, if you import text that exceeds the current page (in project or in book), where does the rest of the text go? I looked up something about autopage being selected, but it is selected, and yet the text does not seem to spill onto page 2 etc.
    Thanks for catering to a newbie.
    Robert

It is contained in the text box, but isn't shown.

If you want it to continue to the next page, you have to insert a page, add a text box and link the boxes together. Text will continue through all the linked boxes you have in the order you've linked them.

Auto paging is used by making an auto page marker on the master page. Quark will then write the correct folio to correspond to your document where ever you put the auto page marker.
    In this post there are 47 people, none of them can be seen.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X