• JaeWeeth
    Hello
    JaeWeeth
    Hello, everyone .
    Today, 02:00 AM
  • alenna
    Reply to Poster and text legibility/placement/design
    alenna
    Thank you again, I did some adjustments and it does finally feel like I am getting some where. I do appreciate the help, I incorporated some more changes based off your advice. Can be seen in attachment....
    Yesterday, 09:56 PM
  • typo
    Reply to Critique : font pairing
    typo
    Thank you for your feed-back. Actually this it's just a part of the context, a work in progress of the below exposed logotext. It was a must to find something pretty similar in the serif/sans-serif relation...
    Yesterday, 09:29 PM
  • bubby17346
    Reply to teaching prepress to student graphic designers
    bubby17346
    In my GD program, we were required to take a class that was all about print file preparation and preflighting. Granted, it was only one class, one semester, but, from what the rest of you are saying,...
    Yesterday, 08:52 PM
  • plopes20587
    Reply to Personal Branding
    plopes20587
    Thanks i'm really learning a lot from this feedback...
    Yesterday, 08:49 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quark autopage

Hi,
    Please excuse a beginner's question, but in QuarkXpress7, if you import text that exceeds the current page (in project or in book), where does the rest of the text go? I looked up something about autopage being selected, but it is selected, and yet the text does not seem to spill onto page 2 etc.
    Thanks for catering to a newbie.
    Robert

It is contained in the text box, but isn't shown.

If you want it to continue to the next page, you have to insert a page, add a text box and link the boxes together. Text will continue through all the linked boxes you have in the order you've linked them.

Auto paging is used by making an auto page marker on the master page. Quark will then write the correct folio to correspond to your document where ever you put the auto page marker.
    In this post there are 47 people, none of them can be seen.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X