Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ISitude
    Reply to Common font, but what is it? Please help.
    ISitude
    Upstairs inside my head I class fonts in categories. In the Serif category I remember this face because of its pointy serif, and I remember its name mainly because the Ss look like a Boa Constrictor that...
    Today, 05:52 PM
  • ISitude
    Comment on Common font, but what is it? Please help.
    ISitude
    WELCOME!!
    Today, 05:41 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Dissertation topic
    KitchWitch
    Hi ejl and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 05:01 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Common font, but what is it? Please help.
    <b>
    I have a weird mental block when it comes to this typeface. Whenever I see it, I can never remember its name. Maybe it's because there's absolutely nothing about the face that seems even remotely ser...
    Today, 04:02 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Client hasn't paid and is using my website!!
    <b>
    I haven't heard the client's side of the story, but just taking what you've written at face value, you're dealing with a big-time deadbeat and a thief. Getting this person to voluntarily hand over payment...
    Today, 03:56 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Single Template

Hey, does anyone here have a CD Single (UK Style) template for Illustrator by any chance?.. I think its known as a J-Card..

Thanks
    JP

depending on what issue of Illustrator you are using, it comes packaged with the software. program files>adobe illustrator>templates>cd and dvd covers.

you can also try this place.... http://www.rainborecords.com/Templates.html
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by Weecutz
      Hey, does anyone here have a CD Single (UK Style) template for Illustrator by any chance?.. I think its known as a J-Card..

Thanks
      JP
      isn't a J card the cover that goes inside of a cassete tape?
      (opps i gave away my age...at least i don't know what the called the cover of an 8 track)
      Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

Yes, you are right, Gary. It folds over like a J to encompass the spine as well as the cover.

And I don't think cassette tapes are THAT old! I still have 90% of my music collection on tape! The records I threw out long time ago...
        Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
        mediamainline.com
        cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

well then my first suggestion goes right out the window, however that Rainbow records place has J-Card templates...so there -
          ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Yes, and they also have templates for Vinyl Record labels.
            Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
            mediamainline.com
            cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

lol... yes you are all right, Cassette tapes are also J-Cards, but in the UK and Europe.. CD Singles are released in these special slimline CD cases (NOT Jewel Boxes)... and because of the design it requires a different type of CD Cover which essentially does the same as the Cassette cover.... folders over to a J Shape and then slides into the case

Comment

Hey, that site actually only has the Cassette J-Card and not the Single J Card... and neither does Illustrator... anyone anyother ideas?, I've tried google but it brings up Cassette Cards

Comment

I actually have a few CD singles that use the j-cards for the case.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                  Working...
                  X