Need a Parallel Printer port...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Parallel Printer port...

Does anyone know of a good 3rd party Parallel Printer PCI card for a Mac G5??

I have an old Alps MD-5000 printer that i want to get working.

i bought a Parallel to USB cabel but in order for it to actually send a print job it needs the "official Alps USB" cable... Alps has stopped making this cable for a while now, and they are nearly impossible to find used on the internet.
    www.standercreative.com

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Critique Company Pamphlet, Please
    PrintDriver
    Gawd, I hate Photobucket.... And I hate this new web trick where as you go to close the window you roll over something that brings in a not-quite-popup that says, ''Before you go...'' or in this case...
    Today, 07:22 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to help with identifying pattern
    PrintDriver
    It's definitely camo.
    The only reason I didn't suggest tracing it is it may be a stock image in its original use. That can get kind of touchy depending on the licensing and your continued use.
    Today, 07:06 AM
  • max.river95
    Reply to Installing fonts
    max.river95
    I am using a Win PC now. I am sorry I have switched!
    Today, 06:10 AM
  • Caleson
    Reply to Critique Company Pamphlet, Please
    Caleson
    I can't seem to avoid running everything together whenever I post on this forum. Hopefully an administrator can fix it.
    Today, 04:11 AM
  • Caleson
    Critique Company Pamphlet, Please
    Caleson
    I made a 2-sided company profile based on a local entrepreneur. Although it's nothing groundbreaking, I'm pretty satisfied it and think I'll put it in my portfolio. The only parts I didn't create myself...
    Today, 04:09 AM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X