This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi AzPic and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• AzPic
      AzPic commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah Mate read them

• Loving the Strudel Poodle Doodle

Originally posted by ISitude View Post
    Strudel Poodle Doodle...

Comment

• Hi manukau1 and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how the forum runs, the rules, frequently discussed topics and our inside jokes. Your first few posts must be approved by a moderator, so don't panic if they don't show up right away.

You're not from Auckland by any chance are you?
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• Hey GDF
        Attached Files

Comment

• kemingMatters
          kemingMatters commented
          Editing a comment
          Everyone loves a bunch of nicely rendered chicks

• DuploS
          DuploS commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice sketches and good study

• Hey, ou're doing those in class? Not to bum you out, but studies show you actually are listening while you doodle. You might not care, but you're absorbing some info! Nice doodles( everyone.)

Comment

• Quick Maleficent and Catwoman sketch. Keep On Keepin On.

Comment

• DuploS
            DuploS commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice lines, if you know what I mean. x)
            Now seriously, good lines, I always wanted to draw smooth lines like on the catwomen, those are the type of sketches I like when I work on Digital.

• Here is one of the drawings I made lately~

Comment

• Hi Monia and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• This is a fun thread. I, too, have some doodles.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/2176...of-the-meeting

BTW I get a message saying I have exceeded the 26kb filesize when uploading images. Is this normal? 26Kb is thumbnail small..

Attached Files
              Last edited by PanToshi; 06-10-2015, 04:10 PM. Reason: just copy and paste the image into the post itself - don't use the paperclip attach tool - it''s broken

Comment

• Wow...I just got an email notification out of the blue for this thread. Great to see all the doodles. This seems like forever ago when it started? 9 years ? wow.

Great doodles!
                "You're just jealous because YOUR hat doesn't have a clock in it!"

Comment

• I can't find it now

Comment

• Hi Mathew911 and welcome to GDF.

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• Doodles Everywhere

Comment

• I can't find it

Comment

• Hi Kathleene and welcome to GDF.

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                          Working...
                          X