Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ISitude
    Reply to Common font, but what is it? Please help.
    ISitude
    Upstairs inside my head I class fonts in categories. In the Serif category I remember this face because of its pointy serif, and I remember its name mainly because the Ss look like a Boa Constrictor that...
    Today, 05:52 PM
  • ISitude
    Comment on Common font, but what is it? Please help.
    ISitude
    WELCOME!!
    Today, 05:41 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Dissertation topic
    KitchWitch
    Hi ejl and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 05:01 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Common font, but what is it? Please help.
    <b>
    I have a weird mental block when it comes to this typeface. Whenever I see it, I can never remember its name. Maybe it's because there's absolutely nothing about the face that seems even remotely ser...
    Today, 04:02 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Client hasn't paid and is using my website!!
    <b>
    I haven't heard the client's side of the story, but just taking what you've written at face value, you're dealing with a big-time deadbeat and a thief. Getting this person to voluntarily hand over payment...
    Today, 03:56 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn!! You got my hopes up Tea lol
    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
    | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
    | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

• Leave it to me...I've left a trail of broken hearts behind!

Comment

• shes a heart breaker!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• I have an Easy Button too. Doesn't make life any easier, unfortunately.

blog/portfolio

Comment

• WOW.... I am in love (new sharpie PEN)

I couldn't sleep too well last night so I found myself up at 5am this morning with three hours to kill before going to work. Lucky me! After mulling around the house for an hour, I eventually made my way over to the WAL*MART Super Store by our office. Once inside, I begin to aimlessly wander through the halogen enriched megaplex, destined to spend money that I really didn't have. About an hour into my excursion... I found myself in their "art" section.

I will openly admit, I have a pen obsession. I think most people would agree with me on this one. I'll bet everyone here has had at least one pen that they went out of their way not to lose. Me personally, I like the fine tip Sharpies, but find that sometimes they bleed and ruin whatever it is that I am working on. Well, you can only imagine my joy to find out that Sharpie has started producing "Fine tip, NO SMEAR Pens."

I have to say, I am very impressed.

Prior to today, my secret weapon use to be a Rapidograph Technical Pen. These are REALLY nice, but their cost and lack of a store that will stock them, made them very unreliable. Well let me just say, after a few minutes doodling with the new Sharpie... I am in love. So much in fact, I figured I would share my doodles with ya!

R.

Comment

• Oh wow that is cool, I'm really tempted to go searching my local walmart now.
              Tumblr Blog Thing

Comment

• Very nice! I love my Pilot V Razor Point (extra fine!) but the sharpie looks nice, too. So do your doodles!
                Reformed Stepford Bubble Popper, The Bottom Three (Charter Member), Spankin' a Pita™

Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is.—Steve Martin
                The way you get a better world is, you don't put up with substandard anything.—Joe Strummer
                I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'—Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

• Awww, thanks. I don't believe I have tried those. Next time I am out I will look into it.

R.

Comment

• mmmm Sharpie ... I <3 them

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• It must be Sharpie day.

Comment

• iDoodle!

Oooh I like that sharpie..may have to try it out! I've been trying to find a black ink pen that I can use with my prismacolor markers and avoid smearing/bleeding....i wonder how well that would go.

Anyways, wanted to share my first iphone iDoodle (phone app, i love it)! All done w/ the tip of my finger.

| Valerie |
                        "Make sure the fortune that you seek is the fortune that you need"
                        -Ben Harper

Comment

• Ooo God Help Me, Im so Confuse to think what i must to do now!!!!
                          You Face is your logo reflection from your Heart

Comment

• Pastafarian Hotdog-Flies

Just got done working 13 hours, had to let my mind be free and unwind a little...

Comment

• ^^^me likey.
                              "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

• lol thats cute

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X