Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• approveme
    Reply to Hardware, Software Advice
    approveme
    Hi Paul,

Welcome to this forum, hope you enjoy here.
    Today, 05:59 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to What do you think of my video game cover art?
    Roth
    This is inferior to the original in every way. PD made some very good points already to do with hierarchy, and energy. There are basically three elements, the figure, the name, and the background, so...
    Today, 12:14 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    Roth
    This is a bit of a stretch. It's like you saw the H in the weights, ran with it, hit a creative wall and tried really hard to make the rest fit. The logo and name are out of proportion to one another...
    Yesterday, 11:50 PM
  • extraordenary
    extraordenary
    Professional designers either create the images themselves, or get it from someone else with respects to the copyrights. Designers often make sure that the image they have is royalty-free so they don't...
    Yesterday, 11:14 PM
  • graphic91
    graphic91
    Umm...really? I know about the design rules, but where to look first? There's not that much information or "look-at-mes" on it and it's just the cover of a video game. Most people who want to...
    Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh, for anyone else who wanted to google more information about bananaman in order to sketch him properly, don't go here.

here: bananaman's abilities include

Super strength (smashing through steel, fighting, etc.) "the muscles of 20 men, and the brains of 20 mussels", Flight, Invulnerability, Breathing in space
    Helium-boosted heat finger, Intense stupidity, Also equipped with gadgets: Thermal Banana, Banana Laser Gun, electronic thermal underwear.
    Last edited by morea; 11-11-2006, 12:42 PM.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Holy Moly Mo!!! That was quite an eyefull

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Originally posted by morea
        bananaman's abilities include

Super strength (smashing through steel, fighting, etc.) "the muscles of 20 men, and the brains of 20 mussels", Flight, Invulnerability, Breathing in space
        Helium-boosted heat finger, Intense stupidity, Also equipped with gadgets: Thermal Banana, Banana Laser Gun, electronic thermal underwear.
        ...and his real name is Eric
        at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

lmao Frank

Comment

Here's my doodle of the day. Unless someone objects I am going to continue posting them every day or so. Encourage others to do the same.

"You're just jealous because YOUR hat doesn't have a clock in it!"

Comment

I love your doodles DM

Comment

lol @ "the client"

Comment

you guys should make sure you submit something to von's doodle project, here:

http://www.doodlearchive.com/

Comment

Ok here are a some of my doodlisms:

Oh and my little niece added to them as well ... she loves to doodle too.

Since it runs in the family .... here are some doodles from my 5 year old niece

She loves to draw and has gone through most of my drawing supplies

Last edited by Red Kittie Kat; 11-19-2006, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Kittie, I do eyeballs all the time. I have loved to doodle eyeballs ever since I can remember. I'll post some of mine when I get my scanner hooked back up. These are great!!
                      You're no longer a child when a mud puddle is an obstacle rather than an opportunity!

Comment

Awesome Kitty!

Your niece has got the streak too! Great doodles!

hahah Does every artist do eyeballs? I use to do alot of them, I will do one monday for monday doodle.
                        "You're just jealous because YOUR hat doesn't have a clock in it!"

Comment

lmao thanks guys ...... I have been fixated on doodling eyeballs and 3d boxes for as long as I can remember ... every now and again something else pops in when I am just thinking about something or hearing something on tv ... or .... alas a graphic project

.... and yes my niece is cut from the same cloth... she goes through paper so fast ... and its not a line here and there ... its pictures .. sometimes just with a pencil or marker .. others with crayons. I love to watch her doodle

I can't wait to see your eyeballs CF and DM

Comment

I doodle eyeballs all the time. I love to draw eyes (though only the right eye, almost never the left). I especially love showing them to my boyfriend, as eyes tend to freak him out. I'm soo evil.
                            <-Wishing she knew how to make a devil smiley...

blog/portfolio

Comment

That's not nice. Eyes freak me out too!
                              I always have to give those projects to other people at work.

As far as doodles...
                              My girlfriends are far more interesting. I'll see if I can't dig any of those up. Her Forte is cartoon animals gettin' busy. The octopai were the best.
                              Former GD. Current Photographer
                              http://ascottmccauley.com/

Comment

Eyes are the window to the soul. Great doodles Kittie! And your nieces are fun!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                                Working...
                                X