Displaying varying sizes of images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Displaying varying sizes of images

I am creating the "gallery" page for my company's new website and I am running into problems with the varying size and orientation of all of our images. We don't have very many pictures of our products because we are still a relatively small company. The pictures that we do have are 1/2 horizontally oriented and 1/2 vertically. The space I want to display them in is rectangular so that all of the vertical images appear quite a bit smaller and with lots of dead space on the sides. Any suggestions on how to best display them? I could make the area square but that would still put dead space around all of the images. As always, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    m@

I don't see how squares would be much of a problem.

http://www.karacters.com/main.html

Check out their packages/promotions section.

Comment

One difference is that our images are just photographs. They don't all share a similar background. I think I am leaning more towards just having dead space around the images. I will post a link when it is ready and you folks can tell me what you think.

Comment

The fact that you said 'products' led me to believe unimportant details in the pictures could be masked/whited out.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X