Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Reply to Colour matching
    kemingMatters
    Hello _bc, welcome to GDF

We ask all new members to read
    very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 01:34 PM
  • _bc
    Colour matching
    _bc
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the best way to match pms colour to foils?

Thanks.
    Today, 01:11 PM
  • creare
    Reply to logo lettering new york
    creare
    I tried to improve the image of the statue , I promised , was really bad , at least I put good will ' , I could do better but I had little time.
    Today, 12:31 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Graphic Design tutorials
    PrintDriver
    The Dadaist approach would go one step further. Maybe tearing them up or putting an 'accidental' coffee stain on them.
    Today, 10:08 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on What do you want to know?
    PrintDriver
    Do rabbits cough up hairballs? If not, they definitely can replace cats. Easily.
    Today, 10:06 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cd artwork discussion/interview help

I'm gonna talk to a band (first meeting) to discuss producing artwork for them... any help about things to ask/not forget to ask (mainly about design concept) would be really useful!!!!

cheers,
    -a

i read something by Stefan Sagmeister in a book i bought recently. He was talking about designing CD cover artwork. His method was to talk to them about the music and find out what inspires them, what they are about etc. Also get a copy of the disc listen to the music.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X