Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much is Advanced Photoshop Techniques Magazine in the USA?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is Advanced Photoshop Techniques Magazine in the USA?

Its from Imagine Publishing in the UK. I'm getting two back issues for $19 USD including shipping.

How much do they go for off the shelf? They are very expensive off the UK website so this is a better deal but what if I find them in a store?

I'm also looking for their new compilation "Advanced Photoshop Premium" which is 250 pages of their best tutorials.

I was at their forum and someone said they may be at Barnes and Noble, but I didn't see them at ours last time I was there. (about 3 months ago)
    Last edited by CamDesign; 02-02-2007, 02:15 AM.
    "To be is to do" --Socrates.
    "To do is to be" --Jean-Paul Sartre.
    "Do be do be do" --Frank Sinatra

you dont want to try online shopping? for instance amazon? its more convinient for me rather than going to the store... you should try it also
    Free Online Image Editing | Free Image Hosting | Upload Edited Photo to MySpace, Friendster, Blogger

Comment

Amazon/borders.com only have the yearly subscription available, which is $170 I don't want to spend that kind of money till I know its worth it.

Actually, I think my local indy bookstore has it now. When I was riding by on my bike this morning I saw that they just upgraded their magazine rack and they carry a lot of stuff now.
      "To be is to do" --Socrates.
      "To do is to be" --Jean-Paul Sartre.
      "Do be do be do" --Frank Sinatra

Comment

I think a lot of the good UK design mags run around $15-17 on the rack in my local Barnes & Noble.
        wieNerDog

Comment

I just bought the Advanced Photoshop Premium collection for $30 at the local bookstore. My god was it worth it. BEST interviews, advice, tutorials I could have asked for.

I think the regular mags go for $14-$16 at the book store.

edit* It was at Barnes and Nobles

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X