Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
i want to use flash buttons and animations clips in Dreamweaver Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to use flash buttons and animations clips in Dreamweaver

i want to use flash buttons and animations clips in Dreamweaver.i have saced flash buttons in swf format,will that work?
    Pls help me out.currently i m learning flash dreamwever.
    Pls reply me the steps in details

without opening dreamweaver i think it's just a case of 'insert' 'flash/movie file' or something.... not got my web head on today...
    The beginning is always today.

Comment

You're right. Its all under the INSERT menu in Dreamweaver. Personally, I would avoid using Flash buttons unless you're forced to. The last thing you want is someone without flash to not be able to navigate the site. I know that 99% of computers have it, but that doesn't mean they're all using the most up-to-date version...in which case you'd have to upgrade to navigate your site. Also, I'm not a fan of Flash buttons because it leaves text readers for the blind out of the loop. Flash is like icing...a little on the top is nice, but too much will make you barf.
      Broke or just cheap? Read my list of free open source alternatives to Adobe Creative Suite software.

Comment

In code view, this is how you embed flash... This code is courtesy of Macromedia, and is what I've always used to embed Flash elements in HTML:

<OBJECT classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
        codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"
        WIDTH="550" HEIGHT="400" id="myMovieName"><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="myFlashMovie.swf"><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#FFFFFF><EMBED src="/support/flash/ts/documents/myFlashMovie.swf" quality=high bgcolor=#FFFFFF WIDTH="550" HEIGHT="400"
        NAME="myMovieName" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"
        PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED></OBJECT>

Surfpark is right though, I would also avoid using Flash buttons in an HTML page. Reserve flash to animations, video, music, web banners, etc.
        Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
        mediamainline.com
        cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X