Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I had some time this morning... so here is my fish with a little color.

Not terrible. But plenty of room for improvement.

Attached Files
    CNIC - noun [see - nick]
    1. An American "nick" name for me to use on the GDF.
    2. Designer, Developer, Carpenter, Painter, Sexy... just plain sexy.
    3. One that does not like green eggs and ham. Seriously, I have very strict breakfast rules.
    For more on CNIC, see the unabridged collegiate dictionary. Or call the President.

Comment

Wondering about copping the Intous3 A6 tablet

Anybody got experiences with this one?

Comment

I have an intuos 3.... but this small one wouldnt have worked well for me as I am a lefty.

CNIC - noun [see - nick]
        3. One that does not like green eggs and ham. Seriously, I have very strict breakfast rules.
        For more on CNIC, see the unabridged collegiate dictionary. Or call the President.

Comment

nice cnic! that's amazing for a first time user...

it took me a week just to get used to using the tablet.
          www.standercreative.com

Comment

Hey thanks Silence!!!!!!!!!

I dont know... I'm a pretty hard critic of my own work.

CNIC - noun [see - nick]

Comment

here is a pic i am still workin gon... done in PS with a pic ref. of my cat

Aspire to Inspire before you Expire

Comment

• christinamcc
                christinamcc commented
                Editing a comment
                this is really cool. looks a bit like my cat

NICE Jriddim!! Thats looking pretty sweet.

CNIC - noun [see - nick]

Comment

I'm looking to get the 9x12 Intuos 3 this summer. Is the larger size worth it?
                "Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
                -Steve Jobs

Comment

very nice cnic and jriddim!

I still havent taken my tablet into photoshop. I've primarily used photoshop for photo manipulation, havent used it really for creating art/digital paintings since I started using illustrator 5 years ago.

Do you guys have any good links for tips using a tablet with photoshop? I want to get in on this stuff!!!
                  "To be is to do" --Socrates.
                  "To do is to be" --Jean-Paul Sartre.
                  "Do be do be do" --Frank Sinatra

Comment

I wish I did have some good link.... but I just dont. If I find some I will definately post them here...

If anyone else has some good wacom tips / tutorials links..... please post them here.

Thanks Cam for the kind words.
                    CNIC - noun [see - nick]

Comment

I ahve been looking into the 6x8 myself, just have to convince myself I guess. Maybe this ection will push me along a little, so far so good.
                      How about a chain pickerel in your bath tub?

Comment

Do many people use a tablet in Illustrator (or the like) for drawing? I've never used it just use the pen tool to trace my scanned work. Never really tried using a tablet. Just wondering... thanks

Comment

Hey thanks guys!.. cnic your fish is so full of life i love it! The only wacom tip i have is that I always keep it in mouse mode... or relative.. so it dosnt have the 4 corner registration... makes it so much easier for me. also I tend to start out light... gradually add darks...
                          Last edited by Jriddim; 03-20-2007, 10:14 PM.
                          Aspire to Inspire before you Expire

Comment

Jriddim.... What? I am Wacom Noob. Help me out with that one. Mouse mode? 4 Corner reg.... why do you prefer?

Im glad to get the tip though, just not sure what Im looking for. Oh, J? Are you using Painter, or PS, or other??

CNIC - noun [see - nick]

Comment

but this small one wouldnt have worked well for me as I am a lefty.
                              i'm a lefty too. why does this affect the size of the wacom tablet you use? just wondering haha - seems crazy to me.
                              design is the best way to touch strangers without getting arrested for it - ben ramsey

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                              Working...
                              X