Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a good day today and I want to share.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a good day today and I want to share.

I almost have more work than I can comfortably handle. I landed a site design job toady, and I have a regular client who is piling stuff on, and a couple of other small projects in the works. I am starting to feel like I can really pull off this freelance thing. Yay!

Anyone else have a really great day?
    Think of me as programmable soda.
    Tori Amos

Just got back from a 4 day weekend. I'd rather still be on holiday.

Great to hear your freelance is going well for you.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

That's great news Jessica.

My first day back at work after a 4 day weekend and it's plain sailing so far. No problems at all today.

*crosses fingers* Only 2 hours to go.
      "Here lies Spug. He never tried an avocado"

Comment

At least you guys got a 4 day weekend....
        Let me see you make decisions without your televisions.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
          Reply to Resizing images
          HotButton
          Why? How were those dimensions decided?

If the subject is golf carts, which are essentially square from every angle, then images of 3.x to 1 aspect ratio are a bad plan.

You're...
          Today, 10:54 AM
        • Obsidian86
          Dropbox hacked
          Obsidian86
          Drop box was recently hacked. A reported 68 million user's passwords have been released on the internet. Not counting the people that keep other information like passwords in files in their dropbox account....
          Today, 10:51 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Resizing images
          KitchWitch
          Hi Diamondmaxx and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
          Today, 10:45 AM
        • diamondmaxx
          Resizing images
          diamondmaxx
          New to graphics and web design and am confused. I need my images to be 974 x 294 for a slideshow. The images my customer is giving me are various sizes but here is an example of one - 300 dpi and 5760...
          Today, 10:41 AM
        • designzombie
          Reply to OSX Sierra
          designzombie
          I would love to be able to use my computer entirely with my voice. I work from home and mostly work with text. It would be nice if my computer accurately understood what I was telling it to do without...
          Today, 10:37 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X