Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Comment on Infographics...struggle
    kemingMatters
    I wouldn't say it's necessarily a creativity problem, it just looks like you are thinking of the group of facts as a whole opposed to their own entities, try solving the smaller problems first and then...
    Today, 01:15 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Down selling to clients
    kemingMatters
    I'm always looking out for my clients bottom line on projects. Doing so helps them understand that when I say that my success is built on theirs, I mean it. They don't always go for the cheaper options...
    Today, 12:55 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Happy Halloween!!!!
    kemingMatters
    Hallowe'en - The one day a year where it is always rainy & cold with a little bit snow because why the hell not. Yet we still trod our children through all in the name of candy from strangers. Happy...
    Today, 12:49 PM
  • garricks
    Reply to Happy Halloween!!!!
    garricks
    Happy Hallowe'en!
    Today, 12:25 PM
  • garricks
    Comment on Happy Halloween!!!!
    garricks
    Run away! Run away!!
    Today, 12:24 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removing path components in PS

if i create a path, consisting of several path components, but then figure that i would want to remove a component... how would i accomplish this without deleting the whole entire path?

use the delete anchor point tool in the sub menu of the pen tool

Comment

okay so just delete the specific component path's anchor one by one then.
      thanks!

Comment

If you're on the pen tool, you can just hover over a point, and you'll see the delete tool pop up (the minus sign will appear next to the pen head cursor). You can also add points to a line by hovering over a line segment until the + sign appears.

You can hold CTRL/CMD to access the last used selection tool. If this is the white arrow tool (you can cycle through the two on a Windows system by using CTRL-TAB), then you can select an individual point, and SHIFT select multiple points. You can then delete all the selected points by pressing backspace or delete.
        Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
        mediamainline.com
        cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

You don't need to select each point one-by-one.

Direct select tool (white pointer)- Alt-click, selects all points that are connected in a path line. Followed by: DEL

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X