my career path?? help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my career path?? help

Hello everyone… I kind of need some help on a career path.

I have my associates in Applied science for graphic design… and I took some time off before I go back to school to get my bachelors. I have a full time job that I hate… and I can’t wait to get back to school. The thing is I’m not sure what I want to go back to school for… something art related is all I know… I think.
    My background is fine art, I taught myself everything, then I got into graphic design. I love both. I’ve been looking up art careers… I’ve found some but I’m not really sure what to go for. I wouldn’t mind working hands on with art or if I was teaching it or had some kind of art therapy thing going on. The thing is I live in northern nj, and I do not want to commute to the city everyday. Anyone have suggestions on careers and how common/easy it would be to get a job? I need any help you can offer. I’d really appreciate it.

Take a look in the "Resources" section, and search for "careers in design" on the forums. There's some good info in there.
    Remember: Wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tonyyyd
      Different size booklet
      tonyyyd
      Hi All,

I am trying to create a 12 page booklet (including front and back cover) and I cant figure out how to set it up in inDesign. I have facing pages turned ON and exporting as...
      Today, 07:48 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Borders. Another stupid question
      PrintDriver
      Select the first rectangle, go to Object>Path>offset path. For an inside border use a negative number. Outside is positive number.
      If you want to fill the frame, select both objects and make...
      Today, 06:58 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Illustrator Error Message
      PrintDriver
      ^ This.

Is DTG ''direct to garment''? If so, is .png what you really want?...
      Today, 04:07 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Borders. Another stupid question
      KitchWitch
      I think if you shift/drag it bigger, it will make it a square. I would duplicate the rectangle and increase the size by a percentage, then align to the original.
      Today, 03:47 PM
    • iyiyi
      Borders. Another stupid question
      iyiyi
      I've been doing this the hard way for years and I'm just going to ask the stupid question.

If I have a rectangle, and I want a border around it (not a stroke) that is perfectly aligned (same...
      Today, 03:43 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X