No announcement yet.

my career path?? help

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my career path?? help

Hello everyone… I kind of need some help on a career path.

I have my associates in Applied science for graphic design… and I took some time off before I go back to school to get my bachelors. I have a full time job that I hate… and I can’t wait to get back to school. The thing is I’m not sure what I want to go back to school for… something art related is all I know… I think.
    My background is fine art, I taught myself everything, then I got into graphic design. I love both. I’ve been looking up art careers… I’ve found some but I’m not really sure what to go for. I wouldn’t mind working hands on with art or if I was teaching it or had some kind of art therapy thing going on. The thing is I live in northern nj, and I do not want to commute to the city everyday. Anyone have suggestions on careers and how common/easy it would be to get a job? I need any help you can offer. I’d really appreciate it.

Take a look in the "Resources" section, and search for "careers in design" on the forums. There's some good info in there.
    Remember: Wherever you go, there you are.

Latest Topics

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us