Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Cosmo
    Comment on Please help with company logo
    Cosmo
    I'm not sure you're comparing apples to apples here...

You diagnosing a problem is the same as us giving you advice. It's free and doesn't require much work on your part. Now, if someone...
    Today, 05:51 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Adobe Illustrator SVG Transparency/Knockout Problem
    kemingMatters
    Unfortunately there's no easy button, Transparency > Knockout Group doesn't create a proper file. Flip to outline view, does it look like an exact outline of the image?
    Today, 05:05 PM
  • kiwikat07
    Comment on Seeking critiques
    kiwikat07
    Gotcha. I don't think you're off base at all. First impressions are important!
    Today, 05:01 PM
  • Red Kittie Kat
    Comment on Now I'm No Grammar Nazi .... But...
    Red Kittie Kat
    Yeah, I saw the video of her. The Baby Daddy is in jail or something and she needs food for her 15 babies lmao. I think she needs a birth control prescription more ... but, I guess that train has...
    Today, 04:53 PM
  • seamas
    Comment on Seeking critiques
    seamas
    Not sure.

Like I said, I like the way the sun is rendered--I just saw it on my screed from across the room, and really like how it softens up from a distance.

I could be somewhat...
    Today, 04:52 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone interview questions!? Got some? want some?

I have a phone interview coming up and after viewing a few of the threads on phone interviews, i decided this thread might be helpfull to me as well as others...

So anyone with phone interview experience - what examples can you give of typical P.I. questions?

I'll start,

1. You have 2 seperate jobs with conflicting deadlines and both clients are chomping at the bit to get there jobs done asap, how do you handle this situation?

2. What relevant experience do you have to bring to this position, and how will this benefit our company as a whole?

I hate the two part questions, its a trick to catch you out, see if you answer both or just one!

Also some good phone interview 'techniques' here:

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...hone+interview

Comment

Give an example of a time when a mistake was made and how you dealt with this situation?

I hate that one. I know everyone makes mistakes, but do I really want to be talking about it in an interview? No.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by budafist View Post
        Give an example of a time when a mistake was made and how you dealt with this situation?

I hate that one. I know everyone makes mistakes, but do I really want to be talking about it in an interview? No.
        Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

Comment

Hi

I read some opinions in this topic. I do not agree above ideal. We can find out some articles at about.com by using Google search.

Comment

This thread is 4 years old. I'm going to close this as no new information is being added. If you would like to start a fresh thread on this topic Patricholier, you are most welcome.
            It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X