Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whats the verdict of CS3 on an intel mac...

Whenever I use CS2 at home on my PC its so much faster than CS2 on my intel mac at work it isn't even funny. I sure hope CS3 does the trick...

so far so good. plus no crashing. What? You mean you can have photoshop, illy AND InDesign open at the same time on a 2.16ghz dual cored 2gig ram toting iMac? now you can.
    My Site

Comment

So how is CS3 anyway???

we haven't heard much feedback about it yet... and i know many of you got it!
      www.standercreative.com

Comment

I love it. So many needed features. Plus the non destructive force of creating filter layers.

it's great.
        My Site

Comment

Yes, dive right into CS3. The native speed on Intel Macs with Adobe products is back.

I like it a lot, Photoshop's gotten good improvements and it opens dramatically faster than earlier version (natively on Windows and PowerPC even), Illy's DEFINITELY got some good improvements, haven't used InDesign much yet, Bridge is WAY better than the CS2 version, Version Cue is Version Cue, haven't fooled with Device Central (and likely never will), Flash is great and the Illustrator/Photoshop compatibility is a dramatic difference on workflow.

Dreamweaver is kind of a black eye in a way...it's interface seems to be largely unchanged and doesn't seem to have the interface upgrade (even Flash got it). If you rather prefer the Dreamweaver MX interface of old, then you won't care though. It does have very nice AJAX/Spry integration and a few other perks.

Also, installation can be a downright bitch under certain scenarios...for example, make sure you remove Photoshop Beta CS3 very, very carefully. (i.e. READ the instructions)

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X