Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Is salary.com et al full of shit?
    PrintDriver
    What are your education and skill levels?

Remember the salaries listed at salaries.com and even aiga.org are based on respondents to surveys. Quite often you will find with surveys that people...
    Today, 12:49 AM
  • TomMonTom
    Is salary.com et al full of shit?
    TomMonTom
    It's really difficult to price ones ability when offers come in way bellow whatever average there is for the amount of experience anyone seems to have. I'm trying to figure out a good rate is and if any...
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • Saint-Michel
    Reply to Legal size cardstock for business cards
    Saint-Michel
    Alright then, thank you all for your answers
    Yesterday, 10:20 PM
  • <b>
    Comment on Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    <b>
    Right now, at work, I'm using an early 2011 MacBook Pro. It's had no problems at all. I'll likely get a new one early next year, but I'm in no hurry because I don't want to give up the 17-inch display....
    Yesterday, 09:47 PM
  • iyiyi
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    iyiyi
    Overall I haven't really ever had any problems with macs either. Basically just the grpahics card problems I've been talking about. And the 2011 MBP is notorious for them (which is what I have now)....
    Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make the logo bigger

http://www.underconsideration.com/MaketheLogoBigger.mp3

I think I might have found my new theme song. Made me want to put my lighter in the air at work.

That's pretty badass!
    Light a man a fire and he will be warm for a short while. Light a man afire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Phucking great, I'm gonna add it to my myspace
      Web Designer

Comment

Lol!!
        My Site

Comment

coool Patrick! that is the best song since hard rock halleluya!
          more more MORE!!!!!
          The beginning is always today.

Comment

where do i find that album?
            My Site

Comment

That was great, I wonder who did it?

Comment

Man thats great - So appropriate for today.

This morning before I went to work I had to make changes to a business card design that I have been making minor changes to for a solid month now.

What was once a beautiful design has turned into a steaming pile of shit. It is for a trucking company who decided that they needed their logo, 5 truck brand logos, and 12 lines of personal information on each card. Now the logos had become kinda small to squeeze all of the information in so they decided to place a white box around every logo knocking out the very nice background - it looks soooooo terrible - I hope they change their mind.
                Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
                http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/burnback

Comment

And here is their mainsite, http://www.burn-back.com/home.html

Comment

Originally posted by MD
                      Man thats great - So appropriate for today.

This morning before I went to work I had to make changes to a business card design that I have been making minor changes to for a solid month now.

What was once a beautiful design has turned into a steaming pile of shit. It is for a trucking company who decided that they needed their logo, 5 truck brand logos, and 12 lines of personal information on each card. Now the logos had become kinda small to squeeze all of the information in so they decided to place a white box around every logo knocking out the very nice background - it looks soooooo terrible - I hope they change their mind.
                      Wow! Can you show us? That sounds monumentally disturbing! Sounds like they need a 4x6 post card not a business card! Maybe they can give customers special giant kids toy wallets to keep them in.
                      at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

I don't have time to listen to it at work, but reminds me of the design I did for BDK.

Less be more.

Comment

Make that damn logo bigger, Mynock!

You know....they should totally do that song in Guitar Hero

Comment

there was something i once read that was a bunch of designer advice and one of the elements was to make the logo like 3x smaller than you know it should be. so that way you can go thru the two revisions where they tell you to make it bigger.
                            My Site

Comment

Pretty damn funny. That's pretty much how it goes. The customer doesn't can't come up with a legitimate reason to make it bigger.
                              Less be more.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X