• mrbambocha
    Reply to Making a button with <table>
    mrbambocha
    Great! Thanks alot!
    Today, 10:05 AM
  • B
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    B
    I'm thinking that tagging a supplement product with the initials BS might not be the best marketing strategy.
    Today, 06:36 AM
  • vaprarts
    Reply to Logo for a supplement company
    vaprarts
    I feel the colors seperate the image losing the dumbell look from being the instant thought.. I think you would have better luck if you made the weights be different sizes. I feel this would show a dumbell...
    Today, 03:58 AM
  • vaprarts
    Reply to Logo motorcycle magazine
    vaprarts
    I am somewhat in your target audience. I ride, i enjoy cafe racers, ive even heard of the company and been on their site once or twice. The thing about cafe racers are they believe "less is more"...
    Today, 03:52 AM
  • hrs.lidra
    Reply to Can you comment and critique my portfolio
    hrs.lidra
    thanks for the suggestion momoshy, i do use black transparrent BG, so it should be readable, but i think im going to make it more visible. Are you a webdesigner either?...
    Today, 03:37 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make the logo bigger

http://www.underconsideration.com/MaketheLogoBigger.mp3

I think I might have found my new theme song. Made me want to put my lighter in the air at work.

That's pretty badass!
    Light a man a fire and he will be warm for a short while. Light a man afire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Phucking great, I'm gonna add it to my myspace
      Web Designer

Comment

Lol!!
        My Site

Comment

coool Patrick! that is the best song since hard rock halleluya!
          more more MORE!!!!!
          The beginning is always today.

Comment

where do i find that album?
            My Site

Comment

That was great, I wonder who did it?

Comment

Man thats great - So appropriate for today.

This morning before I went to work I had to make changes to a business card design that I have been making minor changes to for a solid month now.

What was once a beautiful design has turned into a steaming pile of shit. It is for a trucking company who decided that they needed their logo, 5 truck brand logos, and 12 lines of personal information on each card. Now the logos had become kinda small to squeeze all of the information in so they decided to place a white box around every logo knocking out the very nice background - it looks soooooo terrible - I hope they change their mind.
                Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
                http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/burnback

Comment

And here is their mainsite, http://www.burn-back.com/home.html

Comment

Originally posted by MD
                      Man thats great - So appropriate for today.

This morning before I went to work I had to make changes to a business card design that I have been making minor changes to for a solid month now.

What was once a beautiful design has turned into a steaming pile of shit. It is for a trucking company who decided that they needed their logo, 5 truck brand logos, and 12 lines of personal information on each card. Now the logos had become kinda small to squeeze all of the information in so they decided to place a white box around every logo knocking out the very nice background - it looks soooooo terrible - I hope they change their mind.
                      Wow! Can you show us? That sounds monumentally disturbing! Sounds like they need a 4x6 post card not a business card! Maybe they can give customers special giant kids toy wallets to keep them in.
                      at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

I don't have time to listen to it at work, but reminds me of the design I did for BDK.

Less be more.

Comment

Make that damn logo bigger, Mynock!

You know....they should totally do that song in Guitar Hero

Comment

there was something i once read that was a bunch of designer advice and one of the elements was to make the logo like 3x smaller than you know it should be. so that way you can go thru the two revisions where they tell you to make it bigger.
                            My Site

Comment

Pretty damn funny. That's pretty much how it goes. The customer doesn't can't come up with a legitimate reason to make it bigger.
                              Less be more.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X