• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing red eye with PhotShop

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tu.../red-eye.shtml
    Poster maker
    Poster software
    Poster creator

That's quite a neat way of going about it, but these days, I'd probably just use the red eye removal tool

(Though, judging by the screenshots, that was written for a version of photoshop long before the red eye removal tool was included.)

Comment

Originally posted by hewligan
      (Though, judging by the screenshots, that was written for a version of photoshop long before the red eye removal tool was included.)
      Version 6, to be exact.
      Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
      mediamainline.com
      cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

i have never seen it done that way. its always cool to see the millions of ways to go about the same thing. i agree with hewligan though, if you have the tool for red eye removal it saves a lot of time.
        http://AnnaTrudeau.com

Comment

looks somewhat complicated.

Comment

The red eye tool can be useful, but sometimes gives too cold a rendering that looks unnatural. With a loose selection around the irises, Apply Image using the green channel (which is dark in the red area) as source, in darken mode, will give a more natural look. It more or less does the same thing as in the tutorial, but it's a lot quicker. (Dan Margulis is the absolute master of channels and color spaces. He often talks about the green channel for use in portrait enhancement/retouching. This technique is his.)

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Incredible Stock
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X