Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• skribe
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    skribe
    There are millions of ways you can draw a dragon. Why on earth do you need to basically copy the form of another logo? Besides yours is not even executed as well. Sit down with some paper and a pencil...
    Today, 01:38 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on New Logo for a Glass Bottle Cutting Device
    kemingMatters
    I would elaborate further than turning the bottle portion of your design 90 degrees, but my ideas are my livelihood so I can't just give them away if I want to feed my family and keep a roof over their...
    Today, 01:38 PM
  • HotButton
    HotButton
    Yeah.

Wow....
    Today, 01:08 PM
  • Kool
    Reply to problem putting up a profile picture
    Kool
    Sorry, this forum software has some problems including the one you mentioned. Try uploading the picture to a hosting site and then try it using the link. If that doesn't work post it in this thread and...
    Today, 12:41 PM
  • sybli
    sybli
    As PrintDriver already pointed out, the dragon logo you very obviously based your dragon on, is owned by someone else. But even if it was a free-for-all-uses piece of vector art, do you really want your...
    Today, 12:32 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing red eye with PhotShop

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tu.../red-eye.shtml
    Poster maker
    Poster software
    Poster creator

That's quite a neat way of going about it, but these days, I'd probably just use the red eye removal tool

(Though, judging by the screenshots, that was written for a version of photoshop long before the red eye removal tool was included.)

Comment

Originally posted by hewligan
      (Though, judging by the screenshots, that was written for a version of photoshop long before the red eye removal tool was included.)
      Version 6, to be exact.
      Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
      mediamainline.com
      cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

i have never seen it done that way. its always cool to see the millions of ways to go about the same thing. i agree with hewligan though, if you have the tool for red eye removal it saves a lot of time.
        http://AnnaTrudeau.com

Comment

looks somewhat complicated.

Comment

The red eye tool can be useful, but sometimes gives too cold a rendering that looks unnatural. With a loose selection around the irises, Apply Image using the green channel (which is dark in the red area) as source, in darken mode, will give a more natural look. It more or less does the same thing as in the tutorial, but it's a lot quicker. (Dan Margulis is the absolute master of channels and color spaces. He often talks about the green channel for use in portrait enhancement/retouching. This technique is his.)

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X