Need help with Indy 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Indy 2

Hi everyone. How do I save as PDF in Indy2? There isn't an Pdf option in the save as menu and so I am confuse. Also, how do we set up the crop marks or we have to do it manually? I am trying to design a single fold folder and I don't know if I should do it Indy or Illustrator. It is going to be a printed on both sides.

Thanks

well, from indesign, go to the file menu, select export, and then select PDF and then select what type of PDF you want to render.

as far as the crop marks, under the "marks and bleeds" tab in the PDF dialog box, you can select which crop marks you want on your project.
    Remember: Wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StudioMonkey
      Reply to How to make a text look 3D?
      StudioMonkey
      The Blend tool will do it but the result may cause problems in the RIP depending on how many steps. Also it's not ideal - zoom in and you can see lots of corners. What you need is a shape filled with...
      Today, 07:44 AM
    • PanToshi
      Reply to Getting a job with a tiny portfolio
      PanToshi
      D) All of the above.

Did you get any internship or real-job experience under your belt while in school? (not freelance, not off-site, not self-supervised.)

At this stage of the...
      Today, 07:33 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Logo design advice
      KitchWitch
      Hi Imbelwaybu1974 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
      Today, 06:43 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Help Recreating this Type of Graphic: Any software suggestions
      PrintDriver
      I'm not confused.
      I'm a believer in a balance between form and function.
      Especially where data is concerned.
      I can listen to the stock market music all day
      http://money.cnn.c...
      Today, 06:27 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Text only printer?
      PrintDriver
      If you want your letter to get through the mail without melting in the rain, you might lean more toward laser. But check before you buy that the stock you want to use will make the turn through the fuser....
      Today, 06:11 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X