Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• iyiyi
    Reply to Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    iyiyi
    Other than Cosmo, have any of you had "bricking" issues with mac minis? I have done a lot of research and he is the first person to bring up that issue. And fwiw, I was planning on getting a...
    Today, 08:38 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on 48" Single sided retractable banner stand with 2 poles?
    KitchWitch
    Hi SamEvs and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links below. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 08:25 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Anybody use a Mac Mini?
    kemingMatters
    "The best 2014 mac mini is a 2012 mac mini" FTW
    Today, 08:21 PM
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo
    Yeah. After reading that, I feel even more strongly about my opinion to not buy one.

I would look for a gently-used (or refurbished) iMac.
    Today, 08:15 PM
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo
    We had four of them. One lasted a year. The others not so long. I believe it's the fact that the Minis don't cool very well. I know ours always ran hot.

I've also heard that the new Minis...
    Today, 08:13 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Indy 2

Hi everyone. How do I save as PDF in Indy2? There isn't an Pdf option in the save as menu and so I am confuse. Also, how do we set up the crop marks or we have to do it manually? I am trying to design a single fold folder and I don't know if I should do it Indy or Illustrator. It is going to be a printed on both sides.

Thanks

well, from indesign, go to the file menu, select export, and then select PDF and then select what type of PDF you want to render.

as far as the crop marks, under the "marks and bleeds" tab in the PDF dialog box, you can select which crop marks you want on your project.
    Remember: Wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
    Working...
    X