Illustrator files to PPT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illustrator files to PPT

What do I need to do to my Illustrator files in order to display them in PowerPoint as in a resume showing a newsletter cover or brochure layout?

Can't save them to jpeg...not an option in CS?

Any ideas?

You can export them as JPEG's (file > export...)

Comment

Make sure they're rgb.

blog/portfolio

Comment

If you need them show transperiency you can export them out as .png files. Defintely go to RGB with your files
        I don't make mistakes. I thought I did once but I was wrong.

www.deepanchorgraphics.com

Comment

Exporting worked just fine...thanks a bunch!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
            Reply to Looking for a special printing technique for a poster in low batch
            B
            For 20 to 50, I wouldn't spend anytime looking for offset printers. Printing that few would be nearly as expensive as printing 2,000. If it were me, I'd look into local traditional screenprinters....
            Today, 01:29 PM
          • Foxy Brown
            Reply to Looking for a special printing technique for a poster in low batch
            Foxy Brown
            Alright, thatīs a lot of useful information there!
            Yes, I imagine it to be on paper, about 400x600 mm and itīs for an exhibition. Depending on time and cost I thought about 20 to 50 pieces. So I...
            Today, 01:12 PM
          • Happyangryman
            Reply to Logo feedback for middle eastern restaurant
            Happyangryman
            I am trying my best, atleast it feels like that. Maybe my best simply isn't good enough ? Anyways I've tried another design and would really apreciate it if you could be brutally honest about any flaws....
            Today, 12:58 PM
          • burgerme
            Reply to Copyright issue?
            burgerme
            My ol' stompin' grounds. I'm so use to using images in that capacity, that as you have clearly noted does not apply here. Duly noted!

No.

In the U.S., journalism is protected...
            Today, 12:38 PM
          • B
            Reply to Copyright issue?
            B
            No.

In the U.S., journalism is protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The editorial content of a typical, reputable newspaper has latitude to use copyrighted materials...
            Today, 12:26 PM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright Đ 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X