Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff I want - clever, eco or typography.

I've been browsing stuff lately - mostly clever or eco friendly or typography related things. This is not a wishlist. I'm not asking you to buy these for me. I just want to collect them in one spot for inspirational type browsing.

Selector Mug. You can turn the things so that it says what you want your drink to be. It's like an order form or something. Good for any interns that are going to make your coffee
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

That's funny buda. I was thinking about a month ago that it would be great to have a mug with a load of colour swatches on the side ranging from strong black tea to milky tea and have options for sugar too and then have the tick boxes next to them be rough enamel so that a person could tick thier preferences in pencil and it would be washed off when the mug was cleaned. I make tea for a lot of people and can't always remember how they like it. How you take your tea is a very personal thing and some can be more pedantic than others.
    at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

Check out this cool bookshelf! Man that looks like a cool project...Though it may look awfully cluttered if you filled it with books...
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by frankster
        That's funny buda. I was thinking about a month ago that it would be great to have a mug with a load of colour swatches on the side ranging from strong black tea to milky tea and have options for sugar too and then have the tick boxes next to them be rough enamel so that a person could tick thier preferences in pencil and it would be washed off when the mug was cleaned. I make tea for a lot of people and can't always remember how they like it. How you take your tea is a very personal thing and some can be more pedantic than others.
        Colour swatch would be great for milk quanitities! Most people say either no milk, tiny bit of milk, milk or lots of milk. But you could have a gradient instead Oh the possibilities!

Comment

Oh man I love that mug. I just wish I had an intern I could tell to go get me coffee.
          Imagination is more important than knowledge...
          -Albert Einstein

Comment

at best my spelling *and grammar* is crap and at worst it are be carp

Comment

Originally posted by budafist
              Check out this cool bookshelf! Man that looks like a cool project...Though it may look awfully cluttered if you filled it with books...
              but what if you want to read the book about egypt?
              The beginning is always today.

Comment

Originally posted by frankster
                That's funny buda. I was thinking about a month ago that it would be great to have a mug with a load of colour swatches on the side ranging from strong black tea to milky tea
                I have seen a mug with pantone swatches on that does just that - you just specify the pantone of your tea
                Graphic Design Blog

Comment

your all mad mad mad
                  that book shelf is horrid i would pick a book and the thing would fall over :P

and that tray man wtf that about

crazy designers

pfft

buda buda buda mad mad mad

gradients indeed
                  When I awoke today, suddenly nothing happened
                  But in my dreams, I slew the dragon

Comment

this right here:

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ead.php?t=6510
                    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I love love love that drinks tray!

And the bookshelf - I don't think you can remove the books, so maybe you need to read the book before you build into the bookshelf.

Comment

Thanks for the links guys. Now I'm just going to want a whole lot of stuff. Maybe I should get married so I can get cool presents...

Comment

hehehe true buda true
                          When I awoke today, suddenly nothing happened
                          But in my dreams, I slew the dragon

Comment

I think one of these would be cool. It's an alarm clock that jumps off of your dresser and runs away and hides from you if you press the snooze alarm more than once.
                            http://www.nandahome.com/products.clocky.html
                            Light a man a fire and he will be warm for a short while. Light a man afire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                            Working...
                            X