Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wish they'd hurry up and make this....

http://www.satugo.com/
    coooooooooooool
    The beginning is always today.

"Get closer than you ever imagined to the oddities of nature"...like...birds.

This camera looks very cool. I want one.

Comment

Something I'd like to see is a low-cost, lightweight, small, system for quickly getting an overhead shot with an existing digital camera. Lately I've begun to get obsessed with pavement cracks (again).

Comment

String, thrown over a lamppost?

Comment

YOU have lampposts?

All I have to work with is sticks of wood and coal tar.

I tried throwing small children but they inevitably drop the camera after impact.

Comment

try duct taping it into their hands.

(just guessing)
            "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

"shit, my camera got stuck in a tree"
              www.standercreative.com

Comment

wow, that looks soo cool. I signed up. Even tho it reminds me of pokemon. What I want to do is turn my old digicam into one for kite flying, but i don't know how to set it to take the shots without me touching it.
                My Site

Comment

Playing baseball with the thing would be interesting, especially on pop flies/home runs/etc; of course, assuming you don't destroy the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence04
                    "shit, my camera got stuck in a tree"
                    Hahaha, around here we have a little problem of "roofing" balls.

That copy was waaaaay too light for these tired eyeballs to register. I'll just take your word for it that it's cool.

|
                    Archetype Design Studio - Creatively Disciplined, Design Driven | Portfolio Peepshow - Taking a featured projects peek | ARCHE-BLogGER - A virtual exploration inside the Creative Mind | no!spec - Eradicating speculative work one designer at a time | Combating the Stigma of the Overpriced Designer - A Creative's first intrepid adventure in design journalism |

Comment

Originally posted by carter the artist
                      wow, that looks soo cool. I signed up. Even tho it reminds me of pokemon. What I want to do is turn my old digicam into one for kite flying, but i don't know how to set it to take the shots without me touching it.

Cable extention?
                      Purity and simplicity... and ubuntu.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.
                      - Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

sama, I just wanted to use my old camera, it was kind of a cheapy. I found sites detailing how to solder a chip to turn it into a camera that'll take a shot every second.... but I don't know. I can't plug a cable ext. into it.
                        My Site

Comment

you seen this site carter?
                          http://scotthaefner.com/kap/gallery/?g=favorites
                          it's got instructions on how to make a kite harness for a camera... it's a bit involved but i'm sure you could make something similar... and the photos are amazing!

Comment

What if you strung up your camera to a kite and just took a half hour video? Then you got several frames per second you can use.
                            It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

No, I haven't seen that site, but I've seen a few others. It seems that I have to solder a chip and then make a rig, so I might be holding off a bit on this project.
                              My Site

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X