Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.
Flash designs and content management? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• PrintDriver
    Reply to How to achieve Pantone color accuracy in house?
    Desktop inkjet printers have internal ICC profiles. That particular Epson will come fairly close to in-gamut Pantone colors IF (< big IF) you use Epson papers and the correct output profile for that...
    Today, 11:36 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Customer Liability
    < not a lawyer.

Show me the contract.
    The designer should have provided a contract stating an estimate of the work before even beginning the work, especially 12 hours of it.
    Today, 11:26 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Reducing ink of a PDF by 50% or more
    Does your digital press have an ink limit panel, either in the rip or as an on-board item?
    Depending on the press, it may have a draft mode as well.
    Today, 11:18 AM
  • gregbern
    Reducing ink of a PDF by 50% or more
    Hi there, I am being given ridiculous expectations for preflighting a job before plating with minimal troubleshooting time. The only way I could manage this in the past was by using a reduced ink profile...
    Today, 04:43 AM
  • uine
    Education Forum Flyer
    Hi everyone,

I am recently making a flyer for an education forum. It took me a long while to find a way to organize this information, and I just finished my draft (colors are not final, some...
    Today, 04:35 AM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash designs and content management?

I've only used flash for animation and simple design concepts, so am having a difficult time wrapping my head around this. I have a potential client who wants a flash interface for her images (she's a photographer), which that in itself would be fine. What she wants from there is what I'm having a hard time with ... she wants to be able to manage this site on her own, adding new photos to her galleries, update content, etc. Also, she'd like to interface with paypal or some other shopping cart for her stock images. I'm kind of stuck between two options. I'm familiar with Joomla so could easily setup a site to accomplish these things using that, but not sure how to interface it using flash. Any ideas or articles I should read or directions I should head? Thanks!!!
    When I buy stickers for folks in prison, I bring milk not backyard meth - it's a prison party!

I would suggest searching, and posting this same question at...

Good luck!

CNIC - noun [see - nick]
    1. An American "nick" name for me to use on the GDF.
    2. Designer, Developer, Carpenter, Painter, Sexy... just plain sexy.
    3. One that does not like green eggs and ham. Seriously, I have very strict breakfast rules.
    For more on CNIC, see the unabridged collegiate dictionary. Or call the President.

There's ways, but she's asking a lot for a flash site.

Look for XML feeds, external loading images,

And these might help, though I've never used them.

there was flash cart as well but it seems offline at the moment.

Thanks guys.
        When I buy stickers for folks in prison, I bring milk not backyard meth - it's a prison party!

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.