Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to It's hot!
    PanToshi
    About a week ago while out on a boat, a 'thunderstorm" that freakin' felt more like a hurricane, rolled in and dumped a bunch of cherry-sized HAIL on deck. No Bueno.

Oh, and yea it's...
    Today, 12:18 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hello everyone i need some help
    KitchWitch
    Hi Brinx and welcome to GDF.

That font is called Lobster and you can find it on fontsquirrel.com.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain...
    Today, 11:58 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Adobe Acrobat Form work!
    KitchWitch
    Hi Shirsendu Das and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
    Today, 11:56 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Billboard Design
    PrintDriver
    Sorry, I don't download anything, especially while at work. There are a lot of other people who work the same way.
    I see that is a dropbox account. Kinda picky about that too. But thanks.
    Today, 10:39 AM
  • Brinx
    Hello everyone i need some help
    Brinx
    Hello everyone, im currently studying graphic design (1st year) so im kinda unexperienced and sorry for any non sense that i may say.
    Currently i am doing a work for my school that involves making...
    Today, 10:24 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should beginners start learning graphic design?

I've never learnt graphic design before, but I'd love to start learning graphic design in my own spare time. What is the best way a beginner should get started learning graphic design?

Study all the graphic design you see around you. Magazines, packaging, business stationery, advertising etc.

You'll soon be drawn to certain styles and parts of the industry. Practice creating your own designs. It is certainly an industry where you learn by practicing.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X