X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing Tablets

Hey guys, I was going to buy a Wacom Drawing Tablet but I could not make up my mind between the Graphire or the Intuos. Will I be able to tell the difference between them? I want to draw mainly concept art of robots, humans, monsters, vehicles, ect.

I was mainly choosing between the Graphire4 6x8 and Intuos3 4x6.

Yeah so I really want one thats good for drawing smooth concepts.
    What do you guys prefer?

You can find plenty of info on tablets by running a forum search for "wacom".

I would recommend the Intuos.... thats what I bought. You can read more about mine... Here.

Good luck.
    CNIC - noun [see - nick]
    1. An American "nick" name for me to use on the GDF.
    2. Designer, Developer, Carpenter, Painter, Sexy... just plain sexy.
    3. One that does not like green eggs and ham. Seriously, I have very strict breakfast rules.
    For more on CNIC, see the unabridged collegiate dictionary. Or call the President.

Comment

Intuos3 All the way! If you can afford it I would splurge on the 4x8 model. I just got one a couple of months ago. I upgraded from a less expensive Aiptek tablet. The quality difference is unbelievable.

Comment

Intuos3!!!! from what i heard and read this is the best tablet on the maket right now its worth the money

Comment

Originally posted by quiltfacearmy
          Intuos3 All the way! If you can afford it I would splurge on the 4x8 model. I just got one a couple of months ago. I upgraded from a less expensive Aiptek tablet. The quality difference is unbelievable.
          Sorry should be 6x8.

Comment

Yep, I got Intuos. I hope it draws sharp!

Comment

http://www.moviewavs.com/0028375953/...nes/wisely.wav

Comment

I'd recommend the Intuos if you really want a good quality tablet. I had the Graphire for a few years to mess around with, but the Intuos is much better for a good feel on line control, etc.
                wieNerDog

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                Working...
                X