Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Novauri
    Reply to [Hiring] Web, Print, and Video Graphic Designer for Bitcoin Service
    Novauri
    This position has been filled. Thank you for your interest in Novauri!
    Yesterday, 11:46 PM
  • Lust3rX
    Adobe Illustrator SVG Transparency/Knockout Problem
    Lust3rX
    Hey guys, I'm 16 years old and I'm a junior designer at a company called Timewyse.
    I'm currently working on some icons for professions and I need to convert everything to .svg format.
    I have...
    Yesterday, 10:28 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Creative Suite and upgrading
    <b>
    It's in Adobe's interests to ensure that their new software will open files from older versions. If their new software didn't do this, it would be a disincentive for people to upgrade since it would mean...
    Yesterday, 10:10 PM
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo
    We get files from all versions in all the time. Got an Illustrator 8 file the other day. Never had a problem updating them to CS6.
    Yesterday, 08:52 PM
  • salsa
    salsa
    I upgraded from CS2 to CS6 a year ago and haven't had any problems. I mostly use ID and AI though, so I can't speak to PS.

Are you staying on the same computer? Getting a new one? That might...
    Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must be my lucky day...

Owner of the company just came into my office with brand new 30" Apple Display and a HP Photosmart Pro B9180 printer...

i am at a loss of words!
    www.standercreative.com

holy crap, very nice, i love it when the owners of shops surprise you with new gadgets!
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

whoa. that's awesome. it's not nearly as exciting, but i'm currently looking into getting a new scanner...
      Remember: Wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence04
        Owner of the company just came into my office with brand new 30" Apple Display and a HP Photosmart Pro B9180 printer...

i am at a loss of words!

was he just bringing them in to taunt you with them and then keep them for himself, or are they really for you?
        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Originally posted by Silence04

i am at a loss of words...
          Because he just said look what i just bought for my office, Imagine how many spreadsheets I can work on at the same time now!

edit: looks like Mo beat me to the joke
          Last edited by MD; 05-07-2007, 08:15 PM.
          Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
          http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

lol... actually that "is" what he said, joking of course... however he is eager to take my apple 23" from me!
            www.standercreative.com

Comment

Originally posted by MD
              edit: looks like Mo beat me to the joke
              We're an hour ahead of you here, aren't we?
              "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Is your peripheral vision wide enough for your screen?
                It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" – Winnie the Pooh

Comment

yeah, it's quite ridiculous...
                  apparently i will have to cut out a chunk of my desk for it to fit...lol

now i need a bigger tablet!
                  www.standercreative.com

Comment

lmao Silence

Congratulations

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Must be nice! Rub it in, ya bastid!

j/k. That's really cool, Silence. You should take a pic of your workspace when you get everything set up.
                      Let me see you make decisions without your televisions.

N.A.N.K.A.™ "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Why do I feel so sure that somewhere, someone, is using a 30" screen to create cellphone screen graphics?

Comment

Originally posted by Broacher
                          Why do I feel so sure that somewhere, someone, is using a 30" screen to create cellphone screen graphics?
                          They are, but hopefully they're creating 150 of them at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus
                            ...You should take a pic of your workspace when you get everything set up.
                            This screen is really massive! and super bright, i might go blind after a few weeks of this... lol

www.standercreative.com

Comment

Niiiice. And who knew you were such a neatnic?

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X