X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Help

Hello, I'm a junior high school student studying in the American School of Kinshasa which is located in Congo.
    I was given an assignment by my English teacher which is called "I-search Career" and I'm required to do an interview. So since I am interested in pursuing a career in graphic design, I was wondering if any of you are interested in having an online interview?
    It's going to be general and a maximum of 10 questions. Please help, I need to turn this in by Friday! Eeek! >_<

you can go ahead and post the questions here, and I am sure that people will help you if they get a few minutes to do so.

Be sure to look over this thread (including the links posted in it) as I am sure that a lot of the questions have already been asked and answered:

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ad.php?t=26319
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

thank you so much for your kind help!

Comment

my pleasure... if there's anything else you're wondering about just let us know.

Comment

there might be some overlap between the answers in the other threads and the information in this one, but it's definitely worth a read nonetheless:

Advice for Aspiring Designers

What Should a High Schooler Look for When Selecting a Graphic Design College Program

and be sure to scan through the Frequently Discussed Topics thread for some of the stuff that comes up a lot here.

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X