Interview Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Help

Hello, I'm a junior high school student studying in the American School of Kinshasa which is located in Congo.
    I was given an assignment by my English teacher which is called "I-search Career" and I'm required to do an interview. So since I am interested in pursuing a career in graphic design, I was wondering if any of you are interested in having an online interview?
    It's going to be general and a maximum of 10 questions. Please help, I need to turn this in by Friday! Eeek! >_<

you can go ahead and post the questions here, and I am sure that people will help you if they get a few minutes to do so.

Be sure to look over this thread (including the links posted in it) as I am sure that a lot of the questions have already been asked and answered:

http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ad.php?t=26319
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

thank you so much for your kind help!

Comment

my pleasure... if there's anything else you're wondering about just let us know.

Comment

there might be some overlap between the answers in the other threads and the information in this one, but it's definitely worth a read nonetheless:

Advice for Aspiring Designers

What Should a High Schooler Look for When Selecting a Graphic Design College Program

and be sure to scan through the Frequently Discussed Topics thread for some of the stuff that comes up a lot here.

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LuisannyDesigns
              Wedding Program Panel Fans
              LuisannyDesigns
              Anyone know where i can send my wedding program panel fans design printed? Like a website?

I am new here. Thanks for the help!
              Yesterday, 08:35 PM
            • JCookeDesign
              Comment on Researching Logo Design Process
              JCookeDesign
              Looks like the only option to watch it now is to rent (3.99) or buy (14.99) on iTunes. Netflix changes their selection so often I can't keep up. Nothing worse than starting a movie and going on to finish...
              Yesterday, 08:35 PM
            • KitchWitch
              Reply to Advice on if a design would work in the US?
              KitchWitch
              Hi Swhit101 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
              Yesterday, 06:02 PM
            • PrintDriver
              PrintDriver
              Quite honestly I don't think anyone would really take offense to a shirt like that.
              But I still don't think anyone would buy it because I'm pretty convinced ''Us vs Them'' is pretty well ingrained...
              Yesterday, 05:51 PM
            • swhit101
              swhit101
              While I know little about policies on using the flag in design, I think what you're proposing would reflect the dramatic polarization that is currently occurring in this presidential race. Speaking to...
              Yesterday, 05:48 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X