Company Theme Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company Theme Help

I started a website developement company(one day hopefully will evolve into a game development company), Name is Simulation One Studios. I have been having problems thinking of a theme for my company site. I have a few ideas that some friends helped me with but isn't that perfect theme I'm looking for.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    Fusion - Learning Game Development

SOS in morse code?

Comment

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Comment

yes SOS!! help!!

Comment

Astronaut flight simulations.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by budafist
            Astronaut flight simulations.
            I thought of a space theme... with futuristic panels and such. I think that this might be over done though. What do you guys think?

Comment

Other thing that pops into my head are those tacky 90's hang glider simulations. Though when you are a kid it's the greatest thing ever.

I thought of a space theme... with futuristic panels and such. I think that this might be over done though. What do you guys think?
              You really have to do some artwork on these concepts before we cant tell you that they are over done. The way you present artwork could be innovative on classic theme, or tacky because you've proved nothing new.
              It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
                Reply to How to separate compound path clipping masks
                PrintDriver
                No need to share the file. I know exactly what you are talking about.

Your other option would be to Place the vector art as a vector link and use the individual shapes of your compound path...
                Today, 06:05 AM
              • PrintDriver
                Reply to What would $8,000 get me?
                PrintDriver
                Find a local printer. Make a deal based on continuing work volume. You won't get anything for 8k that will keep your per piece below .08. An inline digital printer with folder is going to cost you 3 to...
                Today, 05:46 AM
              • PrintDriver
                Reply to Show customer Pantones used in design
                PrintDriver
                I usually get my swatch books from Hyatts Art Supply. You end up paying less than buying them direct from Pantone.
                You can also get individual pages (Pantone should print 1 whole page of just 185c...
                Today, 05:41 AM
              • Protagonist
                Reply to Logo Animation Help
                Protagonist
                designzombie eerrr wrong. You can do this quickly two ways. You can use an effect called "paint on" and literally paint a brush stroke over the script (say 5 frames per stroke). From there you...
                Today, 01:42 AM
              • Protagonist
                Reply to First stabs at a personal logo
                Protagonist
                Not bad, I would prefer your counters be in the shape of the original font and not perfect circles.
                Today, 01:24 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X