X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company Theme Help

I started a website developement company(one day hopefully will evolve into a game development company), Name is Simulation One Studios. I have been having problems thinking of a theme for my company site. I have a few ideas that some friends helped me with but isn't that perfect theme I'm looking for.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    Fusion - Learning Game Development

SOS in morse code?

Comment

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Comment

yes SOS!! help!!

Comment

Astronaut flight simulations.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by budafist
            Astronaut flight simulations.
            I thought of a space theme... with futuristic panels and such. I think that this might be over done though. What do you guys think?

Comment

Other thing that pops into my head are those tacky 90's hang glider simulations. Though when you are a kid it's the greatest thing ever.

I thought of a space theme... with futuristic panels and such. I think that this might be over done though. What do you guys think?
              You really have to do some artwork on these concepts before we cant tell you that they are over done. The way you present artwork could be innovative on classic theme, or tacky because you've proved nothing new.
              It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
              Working...
              X