No announcement yet.

Forwarding calls to cell phone

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forwarding calls to cell phone

Hello, I was wondering if I could forward my calls when I am out of office to my cell phone, or just let the messages go to my answering system?

I am debating the professionalism of talking on the cell phone while on the go. I have spoken to a number of my friends that are in business and they have said it is done more these days and considered normal.

I do it all the time. If I'm in a loud situation, I'll usually let them leave a message.

since i am a one man shop i have to do it daily or half my calls would go to voice mail. i just let them know that i'm on the road everyone seems to understand.
      Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

I am a freelancer and use my cell phone as my business phone instead of my home phone...

Just my opinions and impressions..

I use my cell as my business number also. I will let it go to voicemail if I'm driving, or meeting with a client. My friend runs a wedding planning business and uses her cell as well. I think it's becoming common practice.
          Everywhere at everytime in the world, the artist has had to be a strong person in order to retain his own individuality.
          -Sergei Shutov, painter

Common practice. Common sense.

Latest Topics

• B
              Reply to Business card - need critiques
              I might not even be all that concerned with those particular technical issues.The OP is starting up what seems to be a small home business, so I suspect this card will be digitally printed at a local...
              Today, 12:02 PM
            • seamas
              Reply to Business card - need critiques
              For this type of business, I'm not bothered by an amateurish card, but the technical issues PD described need to be addressed
              Today, 11:03 AM
            • Craig B
              Reply to Indesign hyperlinks - PDF not working on Android and some PC.
              Craig B
              Are they text hyperlinks or "button" hyperlinks. Button hyperlinks tend to break on several readers. Including when opening a PDF in a web browser. Which is probably happening with the PC and...
              Today, 09:39 AM
            • PanToshi
              Reply to Looking for mentor
              A lot depends on the employer. Some agencies offer continuing education opportunities, some corporations offer creative workshops, some companies work more collaboratively, some work in large teams, some...
              Today, 09:17 AM
            • graffiks
              Reply to Graphic Design in the 2010s...
              Pan I probably did misspeak. I do see that there will probably always be a place for printing. I was speaking from my personal experience over the last 10 years of seeing business drop. I have always...
              Today, 09:13 AM

Incredible Stock
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings