X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forwarding calls to cell phone

Hello, I was wondering if I could forward my calls when I am out of office to my cell phone, or just let the messages go to my answering system?

I am debating the professionalism of talking on the cell phone while on the go. I have spoken to a number of my friends that are in business and they have said it is done more these days and considered normal.

I do it all the time. If I'm in a loud situation, I'll usually let them leave a message.

Comment

since i am a one man shop i have to do it daily or half my calls would go to voice mail. i just let them know that i'm on the road everyone seems to understand.
      Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

I am a freelancer and use my cell phone as my business phone instead of my home phone...

Chris
        Just my opinions and impressions..

PowersbyDesign.Com

Comment

I use my cell as my business number also. I will let it go to voicemail if I'm driving, or meeting with a client. My friend runs a wedding planning business and uses her cell as well. I think it's becoming common practice.
          Everywhere at everytime in the world, the artist has had to be a strong person in order to retain his own individuality.
          -Sergei Shutov, painter

Comment

Common practice. Common sense.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X