Forwarding calls to cell phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forwarding calls to cell phone

Hello, I was wondering if I could forward my calls when I am out of office to my cell phone, or just let the messages go to my answering system?

I am debating the professionalism of talking on the cell phone while on the go. I have spoken to a number of my friends that are in business and they have said it is done more these days and considered normal.

I do it all the time. If I'm in a loud situation, I'll usually let them leave a message.

Comment

since i am a one man shop i have to do it daily or half my calls would go to voice mail. i just let them know that i'm on the road everyone seems to understand.
      Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

I am a freelancer and use my cell phone as my business phone instead of my home phone...

Chris
        Just my opinions and impressions..

PowersbyDesign.Com

Comment

I use my cell as my business number also. I will let it go to voicemail if I'm driving, or meeting with a client. My friend runs a wedding planning business and uses her cell as well. I think it's becoming common practice.
          Everywhere at everytime in the world, the artist has had to be a strong person in order to retain his own individuality.
          -Sergei Shutov, painter

Comment

Common practice. Common sense.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• CobraStrike
              Triangle Occupational Therapy
              CobraStrike
              So a little background here, I have been trying to steer my client to the new version but she likes one of the old ones. While I do not despise the old one, I remember a lot of people here had a problem...
              Today, 09:00 AM
            • seamas
              Reply to Perfect union of triangles
              seamas
              I would select the anchor points using the direct selection tool and then use the "average" tool (Object > Path > Average) to make the points align.
              Today, 08:59 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to Fees and customers
              PrintDriver
              The hardest lesson for any graphic design student to learn is that Graphic Design is not about your personal taste. Not at all.
              Graphic Design is not about your Art. It's all about what best serves...
              Today, 08:56 AM
            • CobraStrike
              Comment on Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
              CobraStrike
              Thank you for you all for the input. There are a lot of ideas in the past several weeks that have been drilled into my head again. I believe I understand what you are talking about JofDiamonds and it...
              Today, 08:51 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to CS6 vs. Creative Cloud
              PrintDriver
              BTW, SVG doesn't support layers and links unless you are able to manually tell it to do so. You can do that from Illustrator. Not always so much from other programs. I don't know anyone sending SVG files...
              Today, 08:50 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X