X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D text effect_What techniques?

I'm working on the cover for a publication out of a series that were done by a previous designer.

The editor wants this text look for the title.

I can't seem to get the text to look this way. Any idea what effects combination was used?

I've tried a combination of Bevel with various adjustments.
    Last edited by Samakimoto Graphics; 09-10-2007, 08:44 AM.
    Purity and simplicity... and ubuntu.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.
    - Bishop Desmond Tutu

Bevel & Emboss Technique: Chisel Hard. On an 800x600 image I set the depth to 190, size to 8 and soften to 7. Add a drop shadow and it looks right to me, unless I'm missing something.

Comment

Thanks hewligan...

Let's see how it works out.
      Purity and simplicity... and ubuntu.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.
      - Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X