What is this font?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this font?

I've searched through literally thousands of fonts trying to find out what font this is, but I've had no luck. I even used a font finder at a font site that asked me 30 or so questions about the font, and it didn't return anything. I recognize the font, so I looked for famous fonts, nothing there either...Can somebody please help me identify this font?

I really really appreciate any help. Thank you.

it doesn't look like a font, the bottoms of the E are different. Same with the G.
    My Site

Comment

FATBOY SLIM

The E's are different, but it's upper and lower case letters.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Thanks budafist. That looks spot on to me.....Thank you very much.

Comment

Glad to be of service.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

ok, I'll grab my dunce cap, if ya need me just check the corner.
            My Site

Comment

lol, Carter - few of us have buda's font-spotting ability! I was thinking the same thing you were about the "E's", so if you've got to sit in the corner, I'm going to have to join you.
              "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Hey kids its ok, I didn't know it off by heart or anything! I had to have a check first. I would have thought the same since the capitals were different, but I had this niggling feeling that I'd seen that font before.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
                  Reply to Why do people devalue graphic designers?
                  B
                  It's an old thread, but I'll jump in.

1. Too many people regard designers as simply being those with the tool-using skills to implement client ideas and make suggestions about making things...
                  Yesterday, 10:52 PM
                • B
                  Reply to Instruction sheet design. Feedback much appreciated.
                  B
                  Looks nice, but as Kayekaye said, the shadows need some work. Shadows are never an even gray. In the real world, the shadows very close to where the balls meet the surface would be nearly black and fade...
                  Yesterday, 10:31 PM
                • B
                  Reply to Tips for starting bachelor
                  B
                  I'll suggest soaking up everything you're told -- even when it's with a grain of salt. At this point your professors know more than you, and there'll be plenty of time a ways down the road (when you've...
                  Yesterday, 10:21 PM
                • B
                  Reply to Typesetting. Can you spot my obsession?
                  B
                  I don't think today's typesetting is comparable to Gutenberg's work. It's a bit like comparing the Wright brothers to contemporary aviation engineers. Both Gutenberg and the Wright brothers made huge,...
                  Yesterday, 10:08 PM
                • Kayekaye
                  Reply to I need your critiques
                  Kayekaye
                  If this is for you as a designer its is way too busy. Do some research and design a much more streamlined layout based on a grid.
                  Yesterday, 09:46 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X