Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• AmitMan
    Reply to Music album cover
    AmitMan
    I like the grunge style here. Its a little hard to read at times, especially with the white text on black.

Nice work, keep up the good stuff!
    Today, 03:29 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to Need help with logo
    AmitMan
    I think I see what your trying to do with the underline, but I don't think its working in this case. A simple underline can help to add distance between a title and say a headline and can also make the...
    Today, 03:25 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to :::-----What's the graphic standards logo ------:::
    AmitMan
    I've heard of checklists and similar documents used for say ensuring your file is print ready (ensuring all digital images are at least 300dpi, file formats are corrects, appropriate bleeds etc.) but...
    Today, 03:11 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Is there a member list here?
    Buda
    How do you prove they're virgins?

How about we just use week old noobs?
    Today, 02:50 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to hi
    Buda
    Hi Neeru and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how the...
    Today, 02:49 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this font?

I've searched through literally thousands of fonts trying to find out what font this is, but I've had no luck. I even used a font finder at a font site that asked me 30 or so questions about the font, and it didn't return anything. I recognize the font, so I looked for famous fonts, nothing there either...Can somebody please help me identify this font?

I really really appreciate any help. Thank you.

it doesn't look like a font, the bottoms of the E are different. Same with the G.
    My Site

Comment

FATBOY SLIM

The E's are different, but it's upper and lower case letters.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Thanks budafist. That looks spot on to me.....Thank you very much.

Comment

Glad to be of service.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

ok, I'll grab my dunce cap, if ya need me just check the corner.
            My Site

Comment

lol, Carter - few of us have buda's font-spotting ability! I was thinking the same thing you were about the "E's", so if you've got to sit in the corner, I'm going to have to join you.
              "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Hey kids its ok, I didn't know it off by heart or anything! I had to have a check first. I would have thought the same since the capitals were different, but I had this niggling feeling that I'd seen that font before.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                Working...
                X