Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• CataclysmX
    Reply to My logo attempt (be brutally honest)
    CataclysmX
    I really like this new concept, it definitely speaks "messenger" to me. At first I didn't know how to feel about the backwards e but realized it looks good because it's like they are facing...
    Today, 04:16 AM
  • CataclysmX
    Reply to Steampunk Tea Brand Logo Critique- Trying to choose final concept
    CataclysmX
    I would say J2 is working the best so far, I like that logo. I would just try and find a matching typeface that goes with it, or maybe even the same font, for using on the name below the emblem/pictoral...
    Today, 04:09 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Freelance Opportunities as a stu
    Buda
    I would tread carefully.

No one here is going to be actively encouraging a student to freelance. It's usually education first, internship, a few years of full time design work before freelancing....
    Today, 04:04 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to First job out of college, totally overwhelmed and need advice
    AmitMan
    Never underestimate the use of keyboard shortcuts. Even though this might be something like a prerequisite to getting a job in design, make sure you know all the most used shortcuts. Also know the tool...
    Today, 01:25 AM
  • raincheck
    Reply to Freelance Opportunities as a stu
    raincheck
    I guess it is weird that they have a coding team. The original message actually just says they "have a team who can code." It's not a big/successful business, they founded it a year ago, but...
    Today, 12:44 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free vector icons?

How is the policy on international icons for specific formats/technology like Bluetooth, DVD, CD etc.? Is there a place to download vector icons like this, and are they free to use for everybody?

The RSS icon has a home page (http://www.feedicons.com/)
    Is there similar sites to the other "standard" icons?

I do know that unless a DVD is made under the certification process it cannot legally have the DVD Video. Most major recording studios that create DVDs have that certification and you can use the logo (which I think they supply). Otherwise a good source might be www.brandsoftheworld.com or even some fonts carry all that stuff.
    Dribbble Page
    Behance Portfolio
    Linkedin Profile

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
    Working...
    X