Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Novauri
    Reply to [Hiring] Web, Print, and Video Graphic Designer for Bitcoin Service
    Novauri
    This position has been filled. Thank you for your interest in Novauri!
    Yesterday, 11:46 PM
  • Lust3rX
    Adobe Illustrator SVG Transparency/Knockout Problem
    Lust3rX
    Hey guys, I'm 16 years old and I'm a junior designer at a company called Timewyse.
    I'm currently working on some icons for professions and I need to convert everything to .svg format.
    I have...
    Yesterday, 10:28 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Creative Suite and upgrading
    <b>
    It's in Adobe's interests to ensure that their new software will open files from older versions. If their new software didn't do this, it would be a disincentive for people to upgrade since it would mean...
    Yesterday, 10:10 PM
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo
    We get files from all versions in all the time. Got an Illustrator 8 file the other day. Never had a problem updating them to CS6.
    Yesterday, 08:52 PM
  • salsa
    salsa
    I upgraded from CS2 to CS6 a year ago and haven't had any problems. I mostly use ID and AI though, so I can't speak to PS.

Are you staying on the same computer? Getting a new one? That might...
    Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP reading Mac DVD on a PC

anyone have any idea how i can read a mac formatted DVD on a PC, for some reason my G4 wont read the disk and i need a real quick solution to get these images off.......anyone aware of any download utilities to solve the problem?
    Me, drunk? i have only had tee martoonies!

Oh sure, just pop in after all this time and start demanding we do your work for you. Sheeze the nerve of some people.

Go here and download the trial.

Comment

your right Kool, very rude of me!!!!

if i had an hour spare i would try and justify why i havent been arond for a while, business has gone from busy to down right manic, no longer work form home, have office's staff and more hassle than ever.........oh and a young family now too!!!

appreciate your however cant actually see the trial version of the software on that site, i'll keep looking.........

good to hear from you though
      Me, drunk? i have only had tee martoonies!

Comment

Maybe here or here which runs for 30 days in demo mode apparently.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Click the downloads tab.

Comment

any luck with those?

if not, can you see the disc when you run disc utility? i'm just wondering that if so, maybe you could make an image of it, and that might mount. i dunno.

*grasps at straws*
            Remember: Wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

lol, hi twogun! I just wanted to add that I have nothing to add.
              "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Originally posted by twogun
                if i had an hour spare i would try and justify why i havent been arond for a while, business has gone from busy to down right manic, no longer work form home, have office's staff and more hassle than ever.........oh and a young family now too!!!
                You're missed. We don't want to be your booty call, and you only visit us when you need something. I feel so used.
                Less be more.

Comment

1. Does your G4 even read DVDs?
                  2. What speed was the DVD burned at? Maybe it's too fast. Even CD's burned at 8x are too much for my old Legacy iMac...

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                  Working...
                  X