Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• CataclysmX
    Reply to Need advice for logo
    CataclysmX
    What does the organization do? So far its pretty simply and I like it, it seems a bit jagged but maybe that's how it uploaded. I kind of see a D k, and a t just because of how the k connects to the D,...
    Today, 05:43 PM
  • Diggidy
    Graphic Designer for mobile video game
    Diggidy
    We are in need of a Graphic Designer for mobile video game. The game is a 2D platformer style game.
    Please send your resume/website/past work in order to be considered. In return you will be sent...
    Today, 04:30 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Crisp web graphics, how?
    <b>
    That will produce worse results. For example, if you specify the size in which the image displays as 200 x 200 pixels, but you upload a 300 x 300-pixel image, your browser will still need to display that...
    Today, 03:53 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Crisp web graphics, how?
    kemingMatters
    Sorry I'm not familiar with square space, so .svg might not be the answer. Is your MBP at retina model?
    Are you exporting as png from illustrator? have you tried saving for web via photoshop?...
    Today, 03:32 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on High School Football Program
    Cosmo
    Yeah. I can't tell you how many ads I got that was literally four or five photographs cut up with scissors taped to a piece of notebook paper with barely legible handwriting on it. I was always so tempted...
    Today, 03:32 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP reading Mac DVD on a PC

anyone have any idea how i can read a mac formatted DVD on a PC, for some reason my G4 wont read the disk and i need a real quick solution to get these images off.......anyone aware of any download utilities to solve the problem?
    Me, drunk? i have only had tee martoonies!

Oh sure, just pop in after all this time and start demanding we do your work for you. Sheeze the nerve of some people.

Go here and download the trial.

Comment

your right Kool, very rude of me!!!!

if i had an hour spare i would try and justify why i havent been arond for a while, business has gone from busy to down right manic, no longer work form home, have office's staff and more hassle than ever.........oh and a young family now too!!!

appreciate your however cant actually see the trial version of the software on that site, i'll keep looking.........

good to hear from you though
      Me, drunk? i have only had tee martoonies!

Comment

Maybe here or here which runs for 30 days in demo mode apparently.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Click the downloads tab.

Comment

any luck with those?

if not, can you see the disc when you run disc utility? i'm just wondering that if so, maybe you could make an image of it, and that might mount. i dunno.

*grasps at straws*
            Remember: Wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

lol, hi twogun! I just wanted to add that I have nothing to add.
              "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Originally posted by twogun
                if i had an hour spare i would try and justify why i havent been arond for a while, business has gone from busy to down right manic, no longer work form home, have office's staff and more hassle than ever.........oh and a young family now too!!!
                You're missed. We don't want to be your booty call, and you only visit us when you need something. I feel so used.
                Less be more.

Comment

1. Does your G4 even read DVDs?
                  2. What speed was the DVD burned at? Maybe it's too fast. Even CD's burned at 8x are too much for my old Legacy iMac...

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                  Working...
                  X