Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a new job.......Advice?

Hey everyone,

so as you know I work for a very Morally corrupt boss who wants me and expects me to follow his corrupt ways and steal images, product shots, whatever we can get for free basically.

So I've decided to hit the job market hardcore and I was looking for any advice you guys may have. Been awhile since I've looked since I've been with this company for about 2 years.

Im planning to create business cards and a bumper sticker to send with my applications.

I currently reside in a small town, about 2 hours from Toronto, not really sure I want to move to the big city though.

Trevor
    Living Large in Trenton..........BOOYAH

be sure to have a look over the job search threads here:
    http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...ead.php?t=7892

also, if you want to post your resume, people could give you some tips. You just might want to block out your personal contact information when you post it. Then again, you might not.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Speaking of personal info, hope your real name has nothing to do with your screen name.
      google your name and watch what happens and realize this forum crawls with bots.

Comment

Bots?

Googling my name doesnt bring any links to this forumn up, I geuss thats a good thing..........
        Living Large in Trenton..........BOOYAH

Comment

Don't worry about bumper stickers. Win them over with a killer portfolio.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
          Working...
          X