Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to A Generic Brand Video
    PrintDriver
    I love the harsh commentary on the lastest trendy but tiresome visuals/soundbites.
    Made me laugh just hearing it read aloud on the radio.
    The video makes it awesome!
    Today, 11:19 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to GotP'rint and crop marks
    PrintDriver
    The area marked to avoid putting vital info to close to the edge is called a Safety.

If sending a PDF to any print company, check that you don't have to first load their specific Job Options...
    Today, 11:17 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Do I have to upgrade my Macbook to run Photoshop ?
    PrintDriver
    Like I said, if you don't have the hard drive space, Photoshop, and to a lesser extent Illustrator, will take forever to do manipulations because they have to seek for a large enough scratch block to...
    Today, 11:05 AM
  • Obar
    Reply to Do I have to upgrade my Macbook to run Photoshop ?
    Obar
    * * * * * IMPORTANT

I forgot to say that my main concern is that I used to get a loooot this message when I was using this programs.:

"Could not complete command because...
    Today, 09:48 AM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Friend as a client - problem
    Kayekaye
    It's one thing to be told you need a contract and you have probably heard that a thousand times for years. It's another thing to experience WHY you need a contract. Now you will never make that mistake...
    Today, 05:30 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Conversion HELP!!!

I am desperately seeking to find the Pantone equivalent of RAL 9006 (aluminum color) is there anyone out there who can tell me what it is or know where I can find the answer? I'm desperate and not opposed to begging at this point.
    Thanks in advance,
    Corrina Lewis
    Columbus, OH

Hi Corrina, welcome to the forum.

Give it a little while, I'm sure someone will be along to help you. In the mean time please don't post multiple posts of the same question.

Comment

Sorry but I am desperate. Wasn't sure where to post it and where it would get the most attention. Thanks for the message.

Comment

There is info about RAL 9006 and 9007 on the RAL site. I also found a little application they provide on their colors that includes web color codes. I'm on a Mac so I could only download 2.5 and it did not have RAL 9006.

Here is a link to 3.0 for PC. Good luck.

http://www.ral.de/en/ral_farben/downloads/index.php
        A little smilie goes a long way.

Comment

RAL 9006 is "white aluminum" - I work for a lighting manufacturer and my boss has saddled me with the task of finding the Pantone equivalent... which has proven to be nearly impossible to figure out. UGH!
          http://www.ral.de/en/ral_farben/anwe...en_classic.php

-Corrina

Comment

How about Pantone 877 U? It's in the solid uncoated family... Don't know if that will help, but good luck to you.

Comment

This is in Chezk or something but very basic tool
              http://www.avas.cz/nastroje/barvy/ral-classic.php

I'm pretty sure it says there isn't a metallic PMS match for 9006.
              Very handy chart.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X