Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• salsa
    Reply to Design Quotes
    salsa
    They want you to do a mock quote and didn't tell you how to do it? That's strange that they would even do this because there are a lot of steps in the real world of business that you have to go through...
    Today, 02:33 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to New Logo for a Glass Bottle Cutting Device
    Buda
    I don't see any progression. It's the same concept.

Try and work on some more interesting concepts.

Things to think about:
    Who is the target market?
    What is the...
    Today, 01:51 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Critique for my logos
    Buda
    What is your background? Are you a student or a designer?

These don't look like real logos to me because they can't be used in the real world. It looks like you have thought up concepts but...
    Today, 01:47 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to (Possibly) doing a commission for the first time, need intro
    Buda
    Just curious if you are thinking of using copyright and trademarked comic book and movie characters in your design?
    Today, 01:44 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Design Quotes
    Buda
    Hi c_fowler336 and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain...
    Today, 01:37 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Graphics Courses?

I have been designing in Photoshop for 1-2 years now, And I want to advance my skills, I have been thinking of making a website were people can buy my services but I would love to complete an online course first.

Because I am 15 I don't have much money, my budget for the course under $100.

But I can't find any! I am looking for an Intermediate to Advanced online Photoshop design course for under $100.

Can anyone refer me to a good site?

Thanks alot!

Hi Plutonic and welcome.

What kinds of things do you design in Photoshop? Describe your work and what skills you would like to gain we can let you know what is suitable for you.

lynda.com may be helpful to you (if it doesn't scare you off and freak you out first).

It's $25 a month to join. I haven't used them before but they do come highly reccomended. Ask around here if you aren't sure.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Welcome to GDF, Plutonic!

Comment

I've used Lynda.com's tutorials, and they are definitely worth the money. Even though I'm in college, the information they supply is worth it. Considering that most Universitys charge over $100/credit hour, $25/month is nothing.
        "I can't find the roman numerals in the Glyphs palette." - Classmate
        The statement that made Typography class an instant classic.

Comment

I also suggest Lynda.com's tutorials. I've used them, and they work. At $25 a month, its a good deal. They also sell tutorials on CDs/DVDs if you want to go that route.
          Broke or just cheap? Read my list of free open source alternatives to Adobe Creative Suite software.

Comment

if you buy some of her books, they come with free hours of tutorials. I think my lynda flash book came with like 25 free hours or something.
            www.jackiecreative.com

People who live in glass houses sink ships.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
            Working...
            X