X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Linotype Posters

I'm really hoping somebody here can help me out and if not, oh well, at least I tried. Anyways, I've been search for hours online for some posters that were available from Linotype a fews ago and I haven't had any luck. They pretty much looked like the image of posted below, but they were standard poster size or even one-sheet sized.

From what I've gathered, they're out of print, but I was hoping that somebody here may have an idea of where I can get them or is even willing to sell them if they have them. I've checked Ebay, Amazon and even emailed Linotype directly, with no luck. If anybody here could give me a hand, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I did a quick search under Ephemera (vintage paper collectibles). Didn't find anything promising but there are soooo many of them. If you can find an Ephemera dealer that likes typography you may luck out. They may be too 'new' though. The old wall charts for the old lead typesetters are really cool if you can find them. I like those better than the new ones. I know of some Old Print dealers (pre-copyright stuff) but haven't seen many newer typography posters.

Comment

Originally posted by PrintDriver
      I did a quick search under Ephemera (vintage paper collectibles). Didn't find anything promising but there are soooo many of them. If you can find an Ephemera dealer that likes typography you may luck out. They may be too 'new' though. The old wall charts for the old lead typesetters are really cool if you can find them. I like those better than the new ones. I know of some Old Print dealers (pre-copyright stuff) but haven't seen many newer typography posters.
      Thanks PrintDriver, I'll look into that stuff.

Anybody else have any ideas?

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X