Looking for Linotype Posters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Linotype Posters

I'm really hoping somebody here can help me out and if not, oh well, at least I tried. Anyways, I've been search for hours online for some posters that were available from Linotype a fews ago and I haven't had any luck. They pretty much looked like the image of posted below, but they were standard poster size or even one-sheet sized.

From what I've gathered, they're out of print, but I was hoping that somebody here may have an idea of where I can get them or is even willing to sell them if they have them. I've checked Ebay, Amazon and even emailed Linotype directly, with no luck. If anybody here could give me a hand, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I did a quick search under Ephemera (vintage paper collectibles). Didn't find anything promising but there are soooo many of them. If you can find an Ephemera dealer that likes typography you may luck out. They may be too 'new' though. The old wall charts for the old lead typesetters are really cool if you can find them. I like those better than the new ones. I know of some Old Print dealers (pre-copyright stuff) but haven't seen many newer typography posters.

Comment

Originally posted by PrintDriver
      I did a quick search under Ephemera (vintage paper collectibles). Didn't find anything promising but there are soooo many of them. If you can find an Ephemera dealer that likes typography you may luck out. They may be too 'new' though. The old wall charts for the old lead typesetters are really cool if you can find them. I like those better than the new ones. I know of some Old Print dealers (pre-copyright stuff) but haven't seen many newer typography posters.
      Thanks PrintDriver, I'll look into that stuff.

Anybody else have any ideas?

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Cosmo
        Reply to color problem
        Cosmo
        What are you comparing the printed card to? Are you comparing it to what you see on your monitor? If so, that's the first mistake. A printed CMYK image viewed with reflected light will never match an...
        Today, 09:42 AM
      • Jien Li
        Beauty in Graphic Design
        Jien Li
        Beauty has many different definitions for various mediums and subjects but what exactly does beauty mean when applied in graphic design?
        All sorts of opinions are welcomed and thank you for lending...
        Today, 09:17 AM
      • kemingMatters
        Reply to Cultural Clashes?
        kemingMatters
        Do your research. It's great that your aware of cultural differences, you just need to research what they are.
        Today, 08:53 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Is the forum particularly quiet of late?
        PrintDriver
        The last upgrade they did with VBulletin totally destroyed the interactivity of the forum. It's only been Kool's and the mods dedication that keeps it working. We lost a lot of members when the interface...
        Today, 08:53 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Could someone give some feedback on this typography please?
        PrintDriver
        If you don't have the theory behind why a design is appropriate how can you design? We cannot judge if this is appropriate without knowing the type of music, tha brand of the band, the demographic that...
        Today, 08:48 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X