Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• PrintDriver
    Comment on Customer Liability
    You would have cost less than $200?
    Today, 10:49 PM
  • RWdesign
    Comment on Cover Design for Self-Help Book
    Much better in white indeed! Not bad for a dutchie speaking english huh haha.
    About the textbook feeling don't know about that, maybe changing the color of the background picture will help for ...
    Today, 08:33 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Client Unresponsive to Designer's Input
    I'd double check the creative commons stuff, just to cover your butt. Actually, I'd double check it all.
    Today, 08:09 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on Welcome Graphic Design Students
    If you're a student, post it here. If you want feedback on student work from the past, post it here. If you have an education and are working out in the field, post in the crit pit.
    Today, 08:08 PM
  • Designia
    Comment on Customer Liability
    Right? I had a friend who designed a brochure for her company because she thought it would be "fun". Thanks for throwing the work my way, btw, you know the PROFESSIONAL designer. Took her 20...
    Today, 07:55 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viral Campaign...

I have been asked to think about a Viral campaign for a client. I have never really done anything Viral before and am currently researching into it.

It will be an e-mail to start with but could grow into something bigger.

The general emphasis on the viral is about Jobs and Job Seekers, It has to be simple/catchy/clever/funny/forwardable

Anybody have any ideas or advice towards this viral?

All comments welcome! Thanks!
    No advertising allowed in signatures.

Use a condom
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.