X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Firefox Problem

I am sure someone here can help me out with this....

For some reason, when I open Firefox, the browser window only takes up about 3/4 of my screen. ???? So, I maximize the browser window, and proceed to cruise.

But its getting a little old. I am ready to have my full size browser back upon open. I have tried everything I can think of, with zero luck.

Any suggestions??

Thanks! Here is a pic of what it looks like when I first open my browser.
    Attached Files
    CNIC - noun [see - nick]
    1. An American "nick" name for me to use on the GDF.
    2. Designer, Developer, Carpenter, Painter, Sexy... just plain sexy.
    3. One that does not like green eggs and ham. Seriously, I have very strict breakfast rules.
    For more on CNIC, see the unabridged collegiate dictionary. Or call the President.

If you right-click on the firefox icon, and select properties, under "Shortcut" there's a drop-down called "Run." Select "Maximised."

Comment

call me an idiot.... but thats not coming up??? The only firefox icon I have is in the upper left. That menu just gives me restore, minimize, close.

??
      CNIC - noun [see - nick]
      3. One that does not like green eggs and ham. Seriously, I have very strict breakfast rules.
      For more on CNIC, see the unabridged collegiate dictionary. Or call the President.

Comment

Hahaha.... Got it!

But that didn't fix it!!!! What the heck!!!!!
        CNIC - noun [see - nick]

Comment

not so popular tonight huh?? Well, bumpy bumpy.
          CNIC - noun [see - nick]

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
          Working...
          X