• KitchWitch
    Reply to Hello GDF!
    KitchWitch
    Mini welcome tacos!

Today, 12:46 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to School assignment: Collateral campaign
    PrintDriver
    Um...do you seriously want to focus on blowing bubbles for a disease that pretty much drowns you in mucous???
    Today, 12:31 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to New Logo
    Roth
    The blue scales remind me of Bumblebee's face. Whichever way you choose to go, make it the simpler version, so for example the two circles rather than the literal scales, you want to show not tell. Make...
    Yesterday, 10:33 PM
  • Roth
    Reply to Poster critique
    Roth
    He looks like he's been in a fight with a cassette.

You can't do a poster and assume you'll throw all the imporant when and where stuff in later. They're integral.
    Yesterday, 10:24 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Hello GDF!
    <b>
    Just to make sure that you're not mistaken about that, here's a reminder not to forget these very important links here and here. Seriously, welcome to the forum!...
    Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images made from type - link

Stunning.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

oh wow! those were awesome! I would love to have some of those as posters to hang in my office...they would be great inspiration.
    Chuck Norris could have found the WMDs

Comment

Originally posted by Lula
      oh wow! those were awesome! I would love to have some of those as posters to hang in my office...they would be great inspiration.
      Ditto.... I have actually been looking around to puchase such things online. But no such luck yet None-the-less simply stuning!
      Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

stunning yes, but you can get ascii generators to do simular works. He even mentioned at the top that it is "rendered" images.

There's ascii to art, pic2html, ascii studio, and many online converters if you look for "Ascii art generators". Ascii has been around for over 15 years that I know of - possibly more. Still most of the ascii art is random characters, This person found a program that does phrases with multi-scaled font size and he's not sharing the link. His images are very cool.

There's even Toogle

Comment

SWEET! thanks Drazan, that would be awesome to create some myself!
          Chuck Norris could have found the WMDs

Comment

Nice work.

Thanks for the link draz.
            Purity and simplicity... and ubuntu.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.
            - Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

http://www.arcsoft.com/products/photomontage/

For images.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X