Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leading Graphic Designers Survey

Dear Designers,

Graphic Design and Management/Leadership are such different worlds. Yet, still one can't live without the other!

In order, to fulfil one another, I'm conducting an educational survey on Leading Graphic Designers.

I humbly call all Graphic designers, Creative/Design/Art Directors, and Graphic Design Managers to participate in a questionnaire that will help establish a link between the two worlds. In fact, the more people participate, the more accurate the result will be and those who wish to know the results will have a more reliable overview.

The questionnaire is available online at:
    survey.effect-designs.com
    or
    effect-designs.com

On the site there are all necessary details. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at:
    survey@effect-designs.com

Thank you very much for your precious time and support.
    Your contribution is valued and appreciated.

Natalia Rifai

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Comment on Alternative software to Indesign & Illustrator
    kemingMatters
    out of curiosity, what do you find weird about their output formats? What is an example of something that you find wrong with the software? Just curious as I'm considering checking it out.
    Today, 08:28 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Will someone critique my portfolio? (and my website if you have the time?)
    PrintDriver
    Your link does not work.

I wouldn't hire you if you've never used InDesign.
    Today, 07:29 PM
  • spyrocc
    Hi
    spyrocc
    Hi good people of GDF.
    My name is Alex Gudino and I'm trying really really hard to be really really good at design. I have no formal education and hope my drive and determination to improve make...
    Today, 05:41 PM
  • Carlo
    Reply to Alternative software to Indesign & Illustrator
    Carlo
    Some things are wrong with affinity software, but some things are better conceived than Illustrator and Photoshop. They are working on a Indesign alternative. Their Photoshop and Illustrator alternatives...
    Today, 05:19 PM
  • landcat
    Reply to Hi Everyone!
    landcat
    Sorry about the small font i may have accidentally changed something.

i am currently working on getting my associates degree in graphic design. i have learned alot tutorials and from others....
    Today, 04:46 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X