No announcement yet.

ribbon effect

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ribbon effect

Not sure if this is the right place to post this so please move it if its isn't, but does anybody know how the "ribbon" part of this image is made?

Use the brush that looks like / and then as you draw it across it will look like those ribbons.

Illy or photoshop does the same thing. Though you may need to rotate the brush to get the different ribbons.

Latest Topics

• John G
      Reply to Resizing images
      John G
      Resize with 72 dpi (web) (usually the creatives pixel sizes (FONT SIZES) work out with whatever they're working with) It's usually not great, I just flex (and don't get promoted either, **** if I actually...
      Today, 03:52 AM
    • sangbomb
      Reply to adobe photoshop 17.0
      I don't know sorry
      Yesterday, 08:49 PM
    • Guava weasel
      Reply to Business card - need critiques
      Guava weasel
      Thanks for the critique. I went back into Illustrator and reduced the number of colors in the card. I used colors from the Pantone solid matte swatches. I'm not a professional graphic...
      Yesterday, 08:47 PM
    • B
      Reply to Question About Broken Links, and Still Being Able to View Them
      When an image is imported, a low-resolution preview is created and stored in the file when it's saved. Whether the associated file is accessible or not, the low-resolution preview that was created when...
      Yesterday, 08:18 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Question About Broken Links, and Still Being Able to View Them
      Hi Jframe2002 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Yesterday, 08:11 PM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings