Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Buda
    Reply to Have you met ...me
    Buda
    Hi Mike and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how the...
    Today, 01:23 AM
  • mikeengland
    Have you met ...me
    mikeengland
    Hello my name is Mike, my username gives it away. However I joined this forum for a few reasons including art crititques, expanding my learning, and improve myself as a professional. I am from Dayton,...
    Today, 01:10 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to A logo needs help
    Buda
    It looks like a logo for a dating website. I think you need a different concept.
    Today, 12:21 AM
  • Buda
    Comment on A New design agency with the mindset of 10-15 years ago…
    Buda
    I learn to pick my battles. Some clients will resist, others will listen and take on advice. But it can be tricky when your client is management.
    Today, 12:15 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Just rebranded my design company
    Buda
    Nice logo. I like how it's kinda looks spartan which in my opinion a very strong symbol.

The only things I would change is that in the BC and LH the logo looks very big compared to the s...
    Today, 12:13 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Design Templates for Photoshop?

Hi, I am looking for clothing templates for t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirt, singlets, hoodies and hats.

..thanks..

you could probably make them quicker rather than searching for premade ones.

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

No one makes clothing templates because your canvas (i.e. the shirt) comes in a variety of sizes. A logo on a child's t-shirt compared to a logo on a XXL t-shirt can vary in size a lot.

My advice to you is to pull out a ruler, and check the workable space you have on the shirt. Remember that something as cylindrical as a sleeve should only have a design wrap a little less than 180 degrees of the sleeve. Everything else will be hidden under the arm.
      Broke or just cheap? Read my list of free open source alternatives to Adobe Creative Suite software.

Comment

you can check out ***************
        My Site

Comment

See here. You should be able to open vector files in Photoshop. They're just better as vector files is all.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

why did my link get the ********* treatment?
            My Site

Comment

I was wondering that. Is there a preference someplace to turn off the *** language protector thingy?
              Think of me as programmable soda.
              Tori Amos

Comment

all i said was t h r e a d l e s s . c o m
                My Site

Comment

Maybe they have spammed on here in the past?
                  It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Ohhh i spend way too much money at thread less . com
                    Think of me as programmable soda.
                    Tori Amos

Comment

I'm not sure why your post got censored at that link, Carter. Maybe another mod can weigh in on that, but as someone else said, perhaps that link got banned for a different reason? I couldn't see any potential censor issues in it. Hmmmm.
                      "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

maybe the censor thing thought that it meant something else? I mean the idea of being without threads would make you nak*d
                        My Site

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                        Working...
                        X