A good complimenting font...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good complimenting font...

I'm doing some design for a company called Midwest Speed____s (trying to keep the co. on the down low for now). Anyway, I really like the idea of having the word Midwest done on an angle w/ Ballpark Script from Letterhead Fonts - http://letterheadfonts.com/fonts/ballparkscript.shtml - (which I've bought previously to this project). I just can't seem to find a complimenting script for the Speed____s part. That would of course be smaller in size and sort of underneath the ballpark type. Any suggs? [edit - so far Algerian seems to work best... i dont want to use 2 different script type fonts, but not sure what else to use]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by C.E.; 05-30-2007, 11:57 AM.
    --
    When I buy stickers for folks in prison, I bring milk not backyard meth - it's a prison party!

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Portfolio usage of work
    KitchWitch
    If you've looked into fair use and still don't know the answer, I would recommend you speak to a lawyer. If the artist asks you to take their work down, the polite thing to do is take it down. If, however,...
    Today, 12:59 PM
  • B
    Reply to Heyy,
    B
    Those of us who work directly with clients all have the same problem.

So just a little personal insight from my several decades doing this stuff: clients usually want something different...
    Today, 12:13 PM
  • pers0n
    Portfolio usage of work
    pers0n
    Can someone make you take down something on your portfolio web site?

I don't claim copyright on them, however I see that there is Copyright Fair Use, which means you are allowed to put things...
    Today, 12:11 PM
  • pers0n
    Reply to Advise please for an Unpaid Internship = Slave
    pers0n
    People will take advantage of you, if you let them. Don't do free work, don't volunteer for any business, unless you are paid on the clock.

Welcome to the rat race, you have to stick up for...
    Today, 12:06 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Critique Please?
    PrintDriver
    All of the line weights are the same. I'd do some more thinking about the sound being the same weight as the CF.
    Is it a political lobbying group? or a political action group. I don't normally associate...
    Today, 11:58 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X