No announcement yet.

A good complimenting font...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good complimenting font...

I'm doing some design for a company called Midwest Speed____s (trying to keep the co. on the down low for now). Anyway, I really like the idea of having the word Midwest done on an angle w/ Ballpark Script from Letterhead Fonts - - (which I've bought previously to this project). I just can't seem to find a complimenting script for the Speed____s part. That would of course be smaller in size and sort of underneath the ballpark type. Any suggs? [edit - so far Algerian seems to work best... i dont want to use 2 different script type fonts, but not sure what else to use]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by C.E.; 05-30-2007, 12:57 PM.
    When I buy stickers for folks in prison, I bring milk not backyard meth - it's a prison party!

Latest Topics

• KitchWitch
    Comment on Welcome back!
    It's working, though. Your comment posted about six times.
    Today, 09:19 AM
  • BJMRamage
    Reply to Welcome back!
    Howdy folks....I popped back in today!
    (and yesterday too when I saw the four was back) gotta check this out and see if I can finally update my avatar that is, like, 3 years old.
    Today, 09:17 AM
  • BJMRamage
    Comment on Allie Turns Three Birthday Invitation
    ahh, I was working with a Pink Purple and Teal color swatch, I guess I didn't use Purple any more on the piece. That's the problem with me and colors. especially those colors. it was hard to see what...
    Today, 09:14 AM
  • BJMRamage
    Reply to Allie Turns Three Birthday Invitation
    Thanks. I spotted a missing section on the cookie shadow/bevel that I fixed (probably can't see it too easily on this smaller scale)

Thank you PanToshi!
    Today, 09:10 AM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Allie Turns Three Birthday Invitation
    Looks great BJ! Not sure if you accidentally have a bit of transparency on the into, it looks purple oppose to pink, and feels a little out of place because the rest of the text is either pink or turquoise....
    Today, 08:59 AM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us