internet icon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internet icon

i am posting documents on my website and have an pdf icon (courtesy of adobe) at 32x32 and didnt know if anyone knew where i could find a good, public domain, icon to use for view on internet!
    thanks

caleb
    Its not "Mitch-ed" stupid....its Me-Show.

confused...

Are you looking for an adobe icon? Or are you looking for a different icon to use instead?

Comment

i found an adobe icon. i am looking for an icon that represent htmls or worldwide web. something that represents the internet.
      Its not "Mitch-ed" stupid....its Me-Show.

Comment

Something like these?
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• praxis11
          Reply to The struggle of being the only GD
          praxis11
          I've had clients like that. The only solution is to fire them and get other work, I'm afraid.
          Today, 04:22 PM
        • praxis11
          Comment on Logo design advice
          praxis11
          I made an apology?

Additional proof that you see what you want to see.
          Today, 04:19 PM
        • HotButton
          Reply to Logo design advice
          HotButton
          I accept your apology.

You're incorrect.

They're wrong.

No matter who participates, what happens on crowdsourcing sites is not logo design. Nothing you type on a...
          Today, 04:12 PM
        • praxis11
          Reply to Logo design advice
          praxis11
          Anyone who's done logo design for small businesses, such as those that would use a crowdsourcing site, would know that brand development (analytical marketing is best done by a marketing analyst, not...
          Today, 04:07 PM
        • DigitalFarmer
          Magazine Market Question
          DigitalFarmer
          I've been doing my fair share of thinking about starting a magazine for a niche market I'm interested in. Gaming. Even more specifically, competitive gaming.

Now, it seems to me that people...
          Today, 03:57 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X