internet icon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internet icon

i am posting documents on my website and have an pdf icon (courtesy of adobe) at 32x32 and didnt know if anyone knew where i could find a good, public domain, icon to use for view on internet!
    thanks

caleb
    Its not "Mitch-ed" stupid....its Me-Show.

confused...

Are you looking for an adobe icon? Or are you looking for a different icon to use instead?

Comment

i found an adobe icon. i am looking for an icon that represent htmls or worldwide web. something that represents the internet.
      Its not "Mitch-ed" stupid....its Me-Show.

Comment

Something like these?
        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• calebninja
          Reply to Game Developer
          calebninja
          If you want to make a mobile game, GameSalad is free and much easier to learn than other coding languages. GameSalad uses a language similar to Ruby where you have booleans, variables, and other things...
          Today, 07:59 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Dropbox vs. Google Drive vs. Box
          PrintDriver
          Ah, that's a different side to the story. Yes, using what the client wants to use. Most of my clients use a <supposedly> secure onsite system. Others like to use Dropbox. For simple file transfer,...
          Today, 07:25 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Comment on The continuing trend of unpaid internships
          PrintDriver
          That happens everywhere. Even here in the US. If a designer feels that they can do no better than minimum wage, then that is what they settle for. It's an employer's market out there for just about everything,...
          Today, 07:21 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Title design for travel blog
          PrintDriver
          What's this going to look like on a phone screen?
          FYI splash pages are annoying. Content is what it's all about. To wait for a splash page to load only to find the site needs another click to get...
          Today, 07:13 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Bad at my design job, how to improve attention to detail?
          PrintDriver
          1. Don't change provided copy. Ever. You can question something, but don't ever arbitrarily change it. Not even reflexively.

2. Have they given you a brand standard to follow? Not just logo...
          Today, 07:08 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X