Printing Photoshop Brushes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing Photoshop Brushes

Hi! I was wondering if there was an easy way to print all my photoshop brushes into a hard-copy catalogue?
    Is there some free software? Or maybe even something built into PS?
    If any of you guys know anything it would be great to know before I spend a couple hours laying out the catalog by hand.

-Thanks

There is some free software out there that will do what you're asking. It will load up an ABR file and output to separate images. I found it once, and it's called.... wait until I have a chance to check it out tomorrow at work!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• seedpress
      ICC Profile that Won't Soft Proof?
      seedpress
      Recently I contacted a printer manufacturer to request ICC profiles for their printers.

Here's what they wrote:
      Our graphic workflow uses ICC profiles when converting and preparing...
      Today, 08:47 PM
    • Jeohs1111
      Logo Design for Sports Conpany
      Jeohs1111
      I am searching for a web designer to create a logo for a Combine and Showcase for high school athletics.
      The website will also feature athletic training and youth camps.
      The name of the organization...
      Today, 07:30 PM
    • Protagonist
      Reply to two posters
      Protagonist
      The color balance is off on the two right side characters in the Hannibal poster. It looks like you tried darkening the images with a curves adjustment which introduced a lot of noise and turned them...
      Today, 01:28 PM
    • B
      Reply to CMYK - black and white?
      B
      Four-color process will give you a richer-looking print than the flat and sometimes lifeless look of a B&W halftone. As pointed out, though, even the slightest variation in ink densities will noticeably...
      Today, 10:53 AM
    • hectorclark
      Reply to two posters
      hectorclark
      Hey, It's really creative works. Best wishes for you. Carry on....
      Yesterday, 01:05 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X