Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What drawing tablet for the PC should I use? What is the best? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Dino-Mario
    Reply to Things that jerk my chain...
    Dino-Mario
    Well, I am currently in my last semester of high school and my designing classes have gotten shorter. I know it sounds petty, but it's truly frustrating not having enough time to practice. Plus, my PC...
    Today, 03:04 AM
  • HotButton
    Reply to InDesign page numbering
    HotButton
    Move them to a dedicated top layer.
    Today, 02:28 AM
  • JB
    InDesign page numbering
    JB
    I'm trying to number pages of a magazine. I have the page numbers set up in my master page, and it's great on pages without images over that part of the page, but how can I make the page numbers go on...
    Today, 02:09 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Google logo
    ISitude
    Ya, if that announcement is meant to build some sort of expectation then I think it worked for me. Because TBH these generic lettershapes are something far less than memorable so I eagerly look forward...
    Today, 01:50 AM
  • B
    Reply to Getting the right computer & hardware for a Design Department
    B
    Your computer specs are fine.

As already mentioned, it sounds like a network (or server) problem -- especially if everyone is noticing the same thing. For what you've describe you really...
    Today, 01:40 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What drawing tablet for the PC should I use? What is the best?

Guys please help me to choose the best drawing tablet!
    I have no experiense in "shopping" such products...

My eye was catched on a Genius Newsketch 1812R drawing tablet. It is a little expensive- but looks quite good...

Here is the link. If anyone understands such things- please write them down: http://www.geniusnet.com.tw/product/...t.asp?pdtno=67

Any help will be welcomed.

The fact that you're a paranoid doesn'ttell that nobody is chasing you.

I have never heard of that one, but I have a Wacom tablet. I've had it for several years and have been very happy with it. Mine is a Wacom Intuos 6x8 and I think it cost me about $300. They have smaller ones (4x5 I think?) that are cheaper, but I think Wacom is a very good brand.

www.wacom.com

Comment

only go for it if it feels good too...

eh?
      i need wii friends =)
      5289 3036 7758 7104

Comment

I have a Wacom intous 2 12x18 and would not use any other brand, wacom makes the best imo, but they are very expensive, I think mine was like $900.

Comment

Hello Irena and all other members. I just registered here. Irena, you may like to check this link out. They havegood prices on tablets- http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...&D=tablets
          I havealso been searching for the right tablet, I plan to buy one in the near future. Ok, hope this helped!
          Allergic to Convention!

Comment

Thank you for your assistanse, people!

The fact that you're a paranoid doesn'ttell that nobody is chasing you.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X